Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 5 : 27 Nov - 1 Dec

INDUSINDBK if Break 1685 will make New High.

1 Like

What a Rally in IBULHSGFIN & GODREJCP

Nifty is hardly moving, even today.

Edit: And then it closed with good movement on the downside.

@Lets_Invest

hey bro, can u tell me how you select stocks for intraday? or for swing trading? any sort of technical analysis or your experience will benefit. Thnxx :slight_smile:

Hey don’t mind.

I am new to this but how -800 qty?

How can we get negative qty?

Can we sell something without having it?

opportunities in Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd & INFRATEL & DIVISLAB.

Able to square off at appropriate time and I was trading with a single lot since my capital got eroded. Looking forward to get the more knack of entering and exiting at correct levels.

Very poor performance.

iam thinking to long gbpinr tomorrow. what do you think ?

Go high but will not sustained there . It’s my view and will take position accordingly.

ok, thanks man.

Hey @vvn2023 Yes, You can sell Stocks in Intraday ( day Trading) you will have to buy back before closing of Market.

And You can also sell in Futures & Options(Derivatives) you can hold positions till expiry date.

Hey @akshatc24 bro, 90% of Time I select stocks from NSE website Most Active and Day Gainers/ Losers and Add Them on my watchlist and Observe their price Movement and take trade according to that.

I also have some selected stock. I know their price Movement very well and familiar with their behaviour on different Market conditions and also how they react on any specific news and any news related to that stock.

If You will do analysis on your own you will find There are Stocks which follow some patterns.
And they follow that pattern 70% of Time which is Good for any Stock.

And there are also some stock which follow Technical Analysis.
Just like sincere student Those stock just follow the technical analysis.

So tell these stock’s…

Buy and sell are two legs of trade. to generate profit in stock market either you can buy or sell first and later sell or buy respectively. difference of buy and sell value is your profit/loss.

What a Action in CRUDEOIL :grinning:

1 Like

Hopes on the OPEC meeting outcome. Supply cuts extension for atleast 6 months could very well keep the momentum.

Today was a good day…Sold nifty 10400 ce at 39…whole day it ate premium of buyers and i kept minting money.

1 Like

https://m.in.investing.com/economic-calendar/eia-crude-oil-inventories-75

GBPINR should fall to recover Gap i think?
Expectation GBPINR to fall upto 86.4
Will update 2mrv whether it goes according to research :raised_hand: