We're building a TradingView alternative. What are your pain points with TradingView and what improvements and new features would you like to see?

We have open interest and volume integrated into our system, however this for crypto only.

Open interest and volumes are irrelevant for crpyto.

Because both OI & volume is taken from a single exchange. Much higher volume trades that are taking place around the world in the major crypto trading centers will be missed in your data.

How are you going to address that

is f&o in crypto currency and bitcoin ; allowed / started in India ?

Data is aggregated across every exchange in realtime - making ChartStar the only service which provides this as far as a I know.

We’re working really hard on the platform and we’re not just programmers but actual traders. We’ve taken on a huge task but now we’re close to the end with the launch due in the next month or so.

We’re also thinking hard on how to reward early beta testers when we rollout the early access program next month. Besides free access they’ll be getting, they deserve something extra for the valuable feedback they will be providing us.

Lot’s more to say but literally no time as we’re working 12 hours a day on this!

i m not able to trade in option thru tradingview, any idea ?

If possible, add functionality to create best automatic backtest details for users.

Also, you can review trading view alternatives and get some more idea.

One word . Get everything same as Mt4 . Make demo trading nearly same. Let programmers create script and tools. Users should be able to share tools. This so important for technical analysis but for crypto market I doubt if technical analysis would work there.

Almost all things are ok for me with trading view.
But 2 things should be done.
1: In trading view if we share our chart for viewers, they can view & copy your coded indicators. I want to keep my indicator code private, only for me, but wants viewers can view the chart & the signal. TV don’t provide this facility, If we share chart, the indicator code become public.

2: coding should be made easy. sometimes pine coding shows errors, especially in v5 version. so many codes i written in v4.

TV Premium account lets you share with private access.

2 Likes

V4 to V5 porting is simple. Also you can stay with V4 if you want.

1 Like

@Vij @t7support Thanks for reply,

I din’t knew that, the feature is available for premium members, as i’m using free account.

I have seen an option in coding panel, covert v4 to v5, but didn’t tried yet.
i was worried that if TV stops working for v4, then i need to rewrite the codes in v5. its very suitable for me that users can continue with v4 version.

V4 wont be stopped. Even V2 is supported now.

Like amibroker software, charts should be changed to watchlist very quickly.

As i have 250 stocks in amibroker i want to see a particular pattern in them then i will go to my watchlist as soon as possible and change the symbol fast with the help of down key. This is possible only in amibroker.

I check my 250 stocks in just 5 minutes.

In tradingview, the charts get flattened. After the formation of a big candle, it has to be made small or large to see the chart.
The chart should appear and scroll like in amibroker.

It works for me on Trading View.

Also a web app cannot ever come to the speed of a desktop app because the data for the charts need to be fetched every time you change to a new chart. The same will not be the case in a desktop app, because all the data is available locally. Web app to be able to do fast switching of charts must require the data to be cached locally.

Also it maybe not switching fast in tradingview if you internet is slow and PC is not great at compute load.