What are doing in this market crash?

@ONLYINTRADAY @HSL @Prakhar_Agrawal

Hellow i hope everybody in good health and wealth god bless every body ,

thanks for your interest, i am not a marketing guy , i am just trader cum investor ,
I am not telling some new things in the market , everybody knows , but only few rich people are working on this ,
first of all i will share my portfolio , how the big investor is choosing ,
Divesification is most important , in nifty fell 39% , i invest from nifty high itself, but now my portfolio is in green,
How yes there is a catch , whatever the correction happend your portfolio always in green only , where ever you invest at high dont worry , even nifty go to 2k also you will be in profit only , but you will get a chance in to invest 2k also ,

Warren buffet is not a mad , he is investing billions , he knows market can crash also , he never want to losse more than 2 % of the capital , he is working on different way , so only he is trillionaire ,
give me some more time for me to clarify to you , before that i will share one book go through you will get enough knowledge its clearly written everything , spend some money for knowledge its will payoff for lifetime
I will share the book to you DM , please be patience i will prepare entire workbook for you to better understand
Please send DM any doubt , i am helping lot of people through DM only

Crashes is always the part of market , you cannot eliminate, ya you can wait if you are fresh investment , in the bull market also yes and IndusInd and ITC and Infosys never go anywhere for last 3 years most of the stock erase 90% of wealth
In the bear market also HUL nestle and some other stock also hold up , I never see the market tmw will be 5k or10k , if the market went to 5k then itā€™s can go to 2k also

For me no problem I started the investment 6 years back I am in the profit only even if nifty go to 2k also

I will never worry where the market goes ever fall I can accumulate the ETF and good strong brand stock , because even if the nifty goes to 1 k also I am in profit of 3 % you donā€™t know this formula in the market then which level you are invest you invest with fear only , itā€™s my opinion guys , next pull back I will be a catch big amount

1 Like

@Riyas_Ahamed @Gautam

In US the Michigan health system contingency plan to deny ventilators, ICU care to patients with low chance of survivalā€¦
100,000+ cases in US and this decision, imagine our health care system in INDIA,
Stay safe, stay homeā€¦

INDIA National lockdown of 21 days will extend in my views if the cases increaseā€¦
Already 900+ casesā€¦
If cases increase expotentially the lockdown period will extend for sureā€¦

Whole europe is in danger with italy having cases 70k+ and deaths at 10k+
Spain with 50k+ cases and deaths 5k+
Follow up by Germany with 40k+
France with 20k+ cases and so onā€¦

In UK, Prince charles tested positive,
And Pm boris johnson also tested positiveā€¦

All this think about our india, which is unhygienic with billions of populationsā€¦
What will happen if cases increase??
Stay home , stay safe everyone.

For our market there is more crash waitingā€¦

What strategy do you follow? What do you look for?

Never say never. Iā€™m pretty sure folks in 2008 thought the same.