What are the other trading and investing services that are better than Kite and Pi?

What are the other discount broker trading and investing services that are better than Kite and Pi?
In what way they are better than Kite and Pi?
I have already shifted back to good old ICICI direct for some orders and wouldn’t mind trying if there is something better available.

Thanks,
Ankit

Fyers, they are way better than in Trading Platforms for both desktop and HTML5 based platform…you can also check there website…and brokerage plans are also similar as Zerodha

1 Like

After using Kotak, Axis and SBI platforms, I settled with Kite. They are continually improving their services and offering so you can wait little more. Meanwhile you can try Upstox.

3 Likes

Upstox is something looks good until we use. Personally experienced. There is no multi login support, no full screen charts, no full portrait charts on app. No buy and sell options on position page of app. Position gets exited before 3:20, sometimes at 3:15.

Yes, fyers is the best choice if you are a desktop or laptop user. They use world’s leading TradingView terminal on their desktop platform. There is no lags in charts like kite, I’m personally using it.

2 Likes

Upstox and Finvasia are the two better alternatives to zerodha, and the best part is that they dont charge 20 rupees for BO/CO orders squarred off by their RMS.
zerodha is charging 20 rupees extra for any intraday orders eg BO CO IMS if not squarred off by 3.20.
funniest part is that zerodha termed these charges as call and trade to fool its customers

I took a demo account today. The windows platform is brilliant - especially screener. Unfortunately no CO or BO but have been informed that CO will be available from next week and BO by the end of the month.