What are the top browser plugins that are useful for zerodha platforms?

What are the top browser plugins (like chrome and firefox plugins) that are useful for Zerodha platforms like Kite, Console, Coin?

I personally use GitHub - sanampatel/kite-zerodha-style: Custom style of kite.zerodha.com for desktop websites as it makes the Kite Web interface fullscreen -

Screenshot when that extension is disabled -

2 Likes

What’s the difference? Looks same!

The content is spread across the monitor otherwise it only occupies 70% of the monitor width.

3 Likes

We can just press F11 for that ! We don’t need a plugin for that !

1 Like

I use Authenticator chrome extension for Zerodha Login TOTP authentication on my laptop, because I hate having to check my phone just for a 2FA authentication.

It saves you from the following hustle:

step 1: reach your phone.
step 2: open screen lock
step 3: find and open the authenticator app
step 4: remember the 6 digit TOTP for Kite login
step 5: switch to your desktop/ laptop and type the TOTP

P.S It’s an unofficial plugin.
Also, add this only if you have your own laptop which is not shared with anyone else.

Instead of this, try using a reputed TOTP provider like Authy. It has a mobile as well as a desktop app which are auto synchronized.

2 Likes

Where to get Authy? Is it for payment ?How to use it ?

https://authy.com/ it’s a 2 factor Authenticator app like Google Authenticator but far better than that in terms of features and backed by a company called Twilio. So you are in safe hands.

I am a techie , and I know this stuff.

1 Like

Besides, the increased width of quote screen on the left accomodates far more scrips now!

That is happening due to a user script that I use -