What did you invest in this Muhurat trading?

Curious to hear the community about their investments during this muhurat trading session. I personally invested in The VC List smallcase.

Stocks like Equitas, Syngene Thyrocare in the smallcase look particularly interesting.

Invested in SBI. @242.25

Hmmm, PSU banks in my view will have to face a lot of pain going ahead. But happy investing.

But I bought like 4 shares. Not gonna hurt so much I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Invested in CanFinHome.

And look what happened a few days after I invested in SBI. Wish I had invested more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Though it is a short term movement but over the next few years it would be interesting to see where PSU Banks would go about the recapitalisation.

1 Like

Invested a bit in federal bank. Looking for long term
Happy investing!

I and lot of people I know, we sell on mahurat. Rarely, do we buy :slight_smile: Why to pay someone for anything during Diwali that too during mahurat?

Muhurat means ‘an auspicious hour’. According to the Hindu calendar, “Muhurat’ is considered as an auspicious time. It is believed that at the time of Muhurat, planets align themselves in such a way that the work done during this time becomes fruitful and without the influences of evil forces. Hence trading in the stock markets during the Diwali day at a specific Muhurat time is considered to bring prosperity and wealth. Trades made on this day are more for traditional, religious and sentimental reasons.
Source: IIFL

Avenue Supermarts, Page Industries.