What does attract the sellers ? how do the sellers get attracted to shortsell the options far out the money on the expiry , with unlimited risk , very tiny limited profit say e.g. 1 rupee per lot only , with full entire future margin blocked ??

On the expiry day (of the index options) ; far out the money strikes ; have very negligible price say e.g. 0.20 paise to 1 rupee .
BUT , surprisingly ; still the volume liquidity is the maximum/highest on those strikes !!!
Volume liquidity is possible only with the help of the buyers and sellers ; both .
I can understand that small tiny price can attract the option buyers with limited risk and unlimited profit and with very negligible thin upfront margin !
BUT , what does attract the sellers ? how do the sellers get attracted to shortsell the options far out the money on the expiry , with unlimited risk , very tiny limited profit say e.g. 1 rupee per lot only , with full entire future margin blocked ? ? ?
I know they can pocket the premiums !
BUT , what is the logic , earning only 0.20~1.00 Rupee premium per lot ; ; ; with unlimited risk , and with the full future thick margin capital blocked ? ? ?

pls reply

1. there is no concept of shortselling in derivatives.
  2. They may not be a fresh sellers but only people who have bought it earlier and now just squaring off.

Even i am looking for answer? Including one more question.

When is the margin Money available when contract expires worthless (0). ?? Next day margin money will be available ?

@ShubhS9 @Guddu_786 @siva

If you close position before 3.30 then that time only available if not for next day will be.