What feature would you like to see in Kite 4.0 - a note for the zerodha founders

Alice blue does this exactly…

• Dark Mode

• Trading from Charts

• News Updates Section

• Drag & Drop orders on chart

• Dedicated Today’s P&L section on holdings tab on desktop version

• Dedicated SGX Nifty and Dow Futures feed on MarketWatch.

1 Like

—> Dark Mode
—> Place orders for Multiple Stocks and Options. (Like add to Cart and placing them together)
—> When placing orders for options, it’s shows us maximum pain and gain.
—> Add latest and instant news section.
—> And please update Zerodha Pi, it’s been long time since we saw update for pi there is lot of scope for development in Zerodha Pi.
—> And place price alerts on the charts itself. Like if we want place some alerts on certain price on chart just right click on it and add alerts so that it will be notified.

1 Like

Hey zerodha could we sell holding shares without poa submitted

You can, when you Sell shares from your holdings you will be asked to enter CDSL TPIN, after authorization you will be able to sell shares. Read this post to know more.

Date should show like this 23/07/2020 not like this 07/23/2020 very confusing other all are best zerodha

1 Like

Current kite web candlestick recognition is best. Can we get for chart pattern also in future?. Very happy for zerodha

Alert on chart feature would be great…

Open chart iq chart, click on 3 vertical dots as shown and select compare option.

Net p/l preview after brokerage and other charges

1. widgets for holding, positions.
  2. Add “news tab” and “major worlwide indices” instead of “Apps” tab
  3. add market data tab which shows top gainers and losers, fii dii data etc.
  4. provide facility to save trading view charts and analysis over cloud so that users can have a synchronize charts on phone as well as pc
3 Likes

I was about to write this. Yes, this should be implemented before V 4.0

1 Like

Simple option chain like market pulse application.
I can set one of watchlist as option chain in kite mobile.

Can we expect a Major Update in Kite (or Kite 4.0) in the next 2-3 months? @siva @ShubhS9

We are in the process of one though this update is only of backend , we will add more features post that.

1 Like

Will there be any new update this year like kite 4.0 ?

No. Kite 4.0 is still 3-4 years away.

@siva @nithin Hi !

Locked Order floating window. So that for scalping or intraday, one only need to switch toggle to BUY/SELL or click on left top BUY/SELL buttons in pop out chart UI.

Will save time and speed up order executions and won’t break concentration of each time floating order window disappearing after buy/sell action.

GTC based on spot price. i.e entry/exit based on spot price instead of ltp. This would help if we want to enter/exit multi-leg spread together.

Hi

I am a long time user of Zerodha and am pretty happy with your services but there are some places where you can do better, especially charting. Can you please consider the below feedback -

1. Can you have pop out charts come on full screen ? FYERS has a very good implementation of it which uses all the screen space. In your case the browser window eats up screen real estate.
  2. Can there be a feature to scroll through Holdings and watchlist on multiple screen charts ? Again Fyers does a very good job of it using arrow keys.

I will be happy to provide more details if you are willing to consider this.

1 Like