What feature would you like to see in Kite 4.0 - a note for the zerodha founders

After Open Interest as an indicator on chart, we need PCR of OI & IV for options.
Compare with either index or some other stocks is not possible on chart, I would likely to be on Kite 4.0 version.

You mean price comparison between two stocks?

Customise screener for stock

Volume shocker
Near 52 week high/low
Top Gainer
Top Loser

A good scanner on kite is a must.

@Streak

Ability to customize Dashboard would be mighty useful. Some of us might want certain things to show up there and certain things not to show up there

1 Like

@dp1980 and @Samip_Nakrani
Streak Already has release the cost comprehensive and customizable scanner.
Its realtime, already has in poplar scanners 70+ pre build scans (include top gainers, loser and 52week range scans).
We are working on releasing it on mobile in the coming week, and scanner alerts too very soon after that.

5 Likes

I would like to have continuous intraday charts for futures just like you have done for future daily charts. Additionally, could we have open interest indicator in percentage in spot charts?

Fundamental data like financial and other ratios include in app

Please consider changing user interface to look more advanced. Especially if you have a look at USA’s Robin hood app right it’s pretty simple and yet stylish.

—> Next thing is Portfolio Management and view need more in depth Analysis of portfolio by including more graphs. Why don’t you combine console with Kite.

—> You can take Robin Hood app as reference and can adapt few and best features to kite. As a long term investor I would like to be in best hands.

—> You need to bring live news features to Kite. Like instant news updates. I feel that will be key to success of next update.

1.) Basket Order is a must as soon as possible.
2.) Buying and Selling directly from charts

Personally I am not a big fan of Robinhood app, I tried it and I feel it is just a hype, I feel Kite is more simple and sleek and there is nothing much to take from Robinhood as a reference but yeah if any good feature which can add value and based on possibility we will consider from any app or any recommendation from user. Maybe you can say what exact feature you want on kite from Robinhood.

Is it possible to have some kind of autorollover for futures ? I don’t know if other brokerages have it but it would be really useful

This has its limits as you can’t set target for BO orders beyond Upper and lower circuit limits. On trending days, you will hit target soon and fail to ride the trend with BO.

Introduce Pi like alerts in Kite

Hi,

Why don’t you guys add options features to the Kite. It’s not that convenient to go to sensibull and trade options. In next update please add options and strategies directly to Kite.

Thanks,
Prasanth Annepu

Kite seems to be built for intraday cash equity only, in my opinion.

It will take a while before it becomes an option traders rendezvous

@Riyas_Ahamed Rightly Said! It’s been 3 years requesting for dark mode on web, Ignored & No response! A simple damn thing to provide (Save charting layout) Ignored & no response. Cant provide essential tools, though identified at first day itself, this don’t give damn about this. Let’s see who will built the BEAST products soon. Even fyers provide the best. Direct trading view platform

1 Like

Any new script is added to market watch list is going to the bottom of alredy existing scripts

Actually it should be seen on top, because it’s something we we quickly be wanted to trade in the be script or watch

If it’s going to the bottom we have to scroll find push in to the top of already existing list which is time tajingband not useful

2 Likes