What happens when the upper or lower price band in the stock gets break

it also depends on the time of breaking of circuit. you can see that circuit limit 10% i·e· 118 was reached after 2:30 so it continued trade .

There is nothing like trading stopping, that is stupid words used by NSE or some websites. Following are the scenarios:

1. FNO stocks - By default circuit starts with 10%, if it hits, increases to 15%, if it hits, increases to 20% and keeps on increasing.

2. Non FNO stocks - If circuit limit is hit (upper or lower), price cannot move beyond. So if upper limit hit, and no one is selling, it means its a case of “NO SELLERS” so that mimics a trading suspension but its not actually suspension.

I have seen lot of cases where it hits upper circuit, and again breaks the upper circuit because people start to sell

1. Index - I think in case of index, trading can be literally stopped. It happened when Congress won in 2009, Nifty hit 10% circuit, trading was stopped for sometime, then another 10% circuit, then trading closed for the day. Not sure if this is the strict rule but that time it was followed like this.

Ok thank you to guide me