What is the best forum or online place to discuss about equities / options / futures?

I am newbie and want to learn more and more about investing/trading…

can you suggest any forums where can we discuss and learn from others?
ask questions and more?

try money control …you do get desired knowledge.

Trading QnA is one of the best forums on trading. Explore the different categories and you’ll find a lot of useful information. So, don’t underestimate its potential.

Others useful sites are traderji.com, tradingview.com and moneycontrol.com (but with a lot of junk).

-Neha (vrdnation.com)

2 Likes

Join Traderji

I find TradingQnA the best. Moneycontrol is the worst. All advertisements, fake messages and what not.

1 Like

I believe on tradingana you can ask general questions but I want to discuss particular stock/option or particular day on day to day basis

if you want to discuss particular stock and on a specific page where normally only that stock is discussed best forum is Money control ,perhaps only forum where there is an individual page for every stock.

Well not only stock …and btw moneycontrol comments section is piece of ***** so I would not go there …actually I wanted to discuss options strategy and more

TradingQNA and Moneycontrol is best forums to discuss, But on moneycontrol you can discuss on particular stocks.

https://forum.valuepickr.com ,its like tradingqna but only for stock related discussion

TradingQnA is the safest and best platform. There is no guarantee about the security of your personal details on other platforms.