What time do u wakeup & sleep?

Guys, please share your daily routine.

1st- Are you are full time trader? Yes / No

2nd - What time do you wakeup in the morning & sleep at night?

3rd- If you goto job/ work/ own business , what
time you trade?

4th- How much TV do you watch during market
hours?

5th - After you enter into a trade, and when the
markets take u for a ride, how do you react?
Does your heart beat increases with dryness in
throat , if your position starts swinging in loss?
:smile:

1 Like

Better solution do a deep analysis and Place BO orders. Watch your position for every 30 mins, that is good for health.

@Spaceship, full on interrogation this is. This sounds like the questions my psychiatrist asked me a few weeks back

1 Like

Hahahaa :smile: . Markets are taking a good toll at you that u had to visit a PSYCHIATRIST!!

You are not alone! Anyone who is involved in markets is seen as a MAD person by outer world.

Hahah the deeper the involvement, the severe the madness becomes!

BTW, u should also contribute your answers to above questions.

4 Likes

Actually intraday trading makes a man addictive to trading. Ideal should be a position which is overnight with a deep logic and backtested study. This will boost your confidence also.

2 Likes

Nothing like carry options positions working as per your study. Best trades of the lot.

Ha ha ha

HAHAHA guys kindly also give your answers to it for which this thread was created!

Yes

5 am and 11 pm

Full time watcher and trader

None

Depends on position size, if bigger position exit at quick profit, if smaller position exit when the indicators ask me to exit. My throat doesn’t go dry as I drink lots of water and well hydrated.

5 Likes

It’s 5.30am and i am going to bed now.
No trade thursday’s :pray:

4 Likes

WOW!! Interesting. I so wish to get up that early.

Thanks for your answers.

1 Like

I too used to follow US time zone in india. Going to bed in morning. Haha and staying up all night.
INSOMNIA…

BTW , I m in india right now & I just woke up!!

U don’t trade Thursdays? Weekly expiry, monthly expiry day. Or any superstitious reason?

1 Like

My answers:

1st: No I am not a TRADER.

2nd: Wake up time - 6:00 am and Go to bed - 12:30 am

3rd: I enjoy full day with my work and my child cause I am not a trader.

4th: I watch TV but not any business news channel.

5th: I love the monkeys getting frustrated.

these days i trade only on bank nifty and i don’t have any working strategy for expiry day , so i tend to avoid these weekly expiry day :blush:

but i mainly trade on corporate events like results , order flows etc , i trade on those on thursdays as well

had a party yesterday with my ex colleagues , and i couldn’t sleep till 7am :wink:

1st- Are you are full time trader? No

2nd - What time do you wakeup in the morning & sleep at night? 6:15 to 11pm

3rd- If you goto job/ work/ own business , what
time you trade? Adhoc by using limit order

4th- How much TV do you watch during market
hours? Only during budget days and any other big news

5th - After you enter into a trade, and when the
markets take u for a ride, how do you react? Ya of course pumps faster but will ensure I calm down in few minutes and say something like all is well… And then take decisions… :slight_smile:

1 Like

1: not full time trader
2: sleeping hour 10 PM to 6 AM
3: trade with limit order
4: rarely
5: enter in the stock with mind set that it will give me loss. hence never throat dryness.

1 Like
  1. No
  2. Get up 8:30 am, sleep around 2 am
  3. Yes, full time job, trade starts between 9:15 to 10 or anytime between market hours
  4. None
  5. No reaction if swings within my expectations else keep looking at chart to find right exit point.
1 Like

I find it very difficult to wake up that early. I too sleep very late at night. Usually by 3 - 4 a.m

It has become a habit now, earlier sleeping time was same as yours.

Now I m wide awake by 9 irrespective of when I slept, maybe used to of watching pre opening session.

1 - No
2 - Wakeup at 10 AM and sleep at 2 AM
3 - No job/business, only fun :wink:
4 - Rarely watch TV during day
5 - I don’t trade, only invest

1 Like