What to create a scanner in which supertren (144,3) changes the colour from previous day to today in 15 min candle, I prefer chartink scanner. Anyone have this scanner? Please help

want to create a scanner in which supertren (144,3) changes the colour from previous day to today in 15 min candle, I prefer chartink scanner. Anyone have this scanner? Please help

Changing color for candles??

Arey bhai, trading karo…graphics kyo chahiye…

:joy:

Take Chartink one month subscription and check the required scanners. If you like it just copy it to your profile and use it as needed. Simple. I am using Chartink for the past 2 months and feel that the built in scanners are amazing.

1 Like

I am also not interested in any graphics, what I want is the scanner which gives me stocks in which the supertrend changes from green to red or red to green in the first 15 mins (not the colour of candle)
Scanner link

1 Like

Ahh ok. I misunderstood your color change sentence.

Go for it. Chartink does provide amazing screeners and you can set alerts to get notified. Like this.image

Money saved is money earned.

1 Like

Dear

change in color of super trend is not available but you may find the close price is above or below super trend or crossed above or below will help.