What was your aha moment

Cm on, if you sit for 6 hrs, you ought to spit out like a day trader.

Like 9% , 15% category.

1 Like

actually there is, they truly understand the risk compared to layman trader on street

Totally agree. It has got nothing to do with my degree or qualification.

May be little bit. But I know an engineer who makes 300 per cent per annum. He is done it for 2 years in a row. Crazy returns. His capital was 75lakhs and now it’s 5cr.

1 Like

have to agree

just random thoughts, If jim simons is able to compound double digit returns decade over decade

then only if i could…

Meanwhile, there is the different breed.

2 Likes

That is like Buffett’s CAGR, doing it for decades makes one elite, ain’t no kids’ game.

Lol. Such returns are possible only when capital is small. If you make that return then I will overtake Ambani in less than 10 years. Actually not even so much.

I don’t want money when my teeth are falling apart

1 Like

He was always rich, he became one in top 10 in his 80s.

Also, Buffett did not have these kind of opportunities. These days so many are starting in 20s and 30s, so if one can do this for 30 years, he will still be in 50s or 60s.

And there is lot to do, explore and experience even in 50s and 60s :grinning:

And BTW, when Buffett’s name is mentioned, it is a compliment, a name that many respect and revere in the investing world. There is lot to learn from him, financially and otherwise.

1 Like

I suppose you mean 2% per trade allocation and not with entire capital. There is a difference.

If you have a consistent system, you should get into options. 2% index etf profit means more than doubling in options :wink:

I believe she meant capital. If it’s per trade allocation then that’s hardly anything.
Best to ask is what’s your XIRR??

1 Like

She takes cash market trades. 2% avg per trade in 30 minutes must be in that.

Know your XIRR : Excel Calculations

If you bother to find out here is some help.

1 Like

I love when you guys start chatting.

2 Likes

And I love the way you ignore our questions. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What’s the point? Since, you intentionally don’t try to get it.

1 Like

this is all i need to hear up

2 Likes

When would you say we should calculate XIRR, should we do that after number of trades or after number of months, or both?

There are many many ways to make in the market.

Education helps, analytical thinking helps, doing calculations in head helps, knowing yourself helps, capital helps, guidance helps, books help, experience help, truth helps etc etc.

Having deity Lakshmi’s DP may help too :grin:

3 Likes