When can i file ITR-3

@ANKIT_T
Thanks. I just logged in to income tax web site. My filing is there. I press download, full itr-3 filed got downloaded with some 20+ pages ! It is in my phone.
I thought it will be itr-v 1 page document.

Now that the filing is officially in, i shall sleep on " Verification " Up to 90days😌

May be this time ( instead of printing& speedposting) i shall everify via aadhaar otp after 2-3 reminders via email from the tax man😇
The whole downloading AIS from it web site & filing ITR-3 via Quicko was done in mobile phone .
( as my 4 year old Ryzen 3 laptop committed harakiri by falling from the table. )

1 Like

Even if it’s a one page form why pay extra for printing and postage charges when you can do it for free. Even if you’re uncomfortable with Aadhaar, you can e-verify using net banking.

Hey, we don’t have bots :sweat_smile:
:heart: Love in reviews is legit and everytime we get one, we are :face_holding_back_tears:

Folks last couple of hours, sorry for the late revert - but do file it before tonight.
And if you face any issues - write to us know [email protected] or @HowtoQuicko on twitter.
We’ll make sure you file your return in a timely manner :slight_smile: