When dividend is paid?

When the dividend is paid? As the ITC declared to pay the dividend but it is still not credited. Can anybody tell me how to know when the dividend of stock will paid.

ITC dividend will be paid on July 31. bse & nse website shows the date of ex dividend( itc is ex dividend from 25 may ) and record date ,dates for all shares .

Thank you. But can u tell me where from i get to know the dividend pay date of any stocks which are announced.

There is no specific date for payment of dividend. Companies have to make payment of dividend within 30 days of declaring the dividend. And for the purpose of final dividend, it will be paid within 30 days from approval in Annual General Meeting. So since AGM of ITC is on 27th, company will credit dividend to your bank account within 30 days. So there is time period of 30 days and it is upon company when they want to credit but it has to be within 30 days of declaration.

Nowadays many companies during the announcement of dividend also announce date of payment as Itc has announced July 31 .some of the current examples among the share which i track and where dividend payment date is announced are Tcs ,Ingersoll rand ,Lumax auto tech etc etc .