When do liquid bees dividends get credited

I have purchased few liquid bees and it’s same since past 2 weeks, how and when will i see the dividends

3 Likes

Unless you’ve specifically opted for dividend plan of a liquid fund, they don’t issue dividends. The way a growth plan works is the NAV increases everyday.

4 Likes

Sorry my bad, i meant liquid bees

1 Like

Liquid bees/Liquid ETFs dividends are paid out on a monthly basis. These units received, as dividends can be seen, sold only after the dividend adds up to one whole unit i.e the dividend isn’t fractional.

Until the dividend becomes at least one whole unit, it won’t be visible under Zerodha holdings, although the units will be present in your DEMAT account. You can check your holding statement for the same.

You can refer to the below given for more information :

https://tradingqna.com/t/everything-you-need-to-know-about-liquidbees-and-liquid-exchange-traded-funds-etfs/53116

13 Likes

@Bhuvan I have bought ICICILIQ. It’s been more than 52 days, can;t see any dividend. Also I am not seeing in CDSL holding also. FYI I have pledged ICICILIQ.

Where can i see dividends?

ICICI Liquid ETF pays a cash dividend. Check your bank statement.

2 Likes

As of today does icici liquid etf credit the dividend in the demat or bank account?.I read that they credit you once a month to your bank account.Is that true?

1 Like

yes, icici liquid etf will credit the dividend directly to your bank a/c first monday of every month.

Hey Thanks are you sure about this i.e have you invested in the etf? As when i called up the amc they were giving a different awnser.

Yes, im sure.

1 Like

Dividends on liquidated bees are distributed regularly. It will only be displayed after execution.

Thanks for the help

I purchased ICICI liquid etf for a month,they have now sent me a physical cheque for dividend which i have to deposit in bank.

That is strange as everyone on forum says they received it directly in their bank account.Is there anyway i can get that option ?i don’t want to deposit a cheque every month.

They sent me a cheque,has the method of payment changed?

Dividends are generally credited directly to your primary bank account linked to your trading account. However, if there is a name difference, a mismatch in bank details, or other difficulty, dividend cheques are sent by the RTAs. You can create a ticket at support.zerodha.com, and our team will look for discrepancies and assist you in resolving the issue.