When we use indicators like Moving Averages, RSI and MACD then what time-frame should be chosen like hourly charts, daily charts, weekly charts or monthly charts?

I get confused I just don’t know what time frame should be used? Or whether it depends on other factors?

Hello Trader,

You will find the above technical indicators works on all time frames.

However, longer the timeframe the the better results it generates.

The above indicators does work well on 5min candle and upwards.

Does it also have to do anything if I am a day trader or swing trader?

Your selection of technical indicators are good with the standard values for daytrading and swingtrading.
The idea is to get it get the indicator signals right only 20% of the time and the rest 80% cut your losses quick.