Where can I see whether the shares have actually credited to my DEMAT account on T+2 day?

In Varsity, it is said that the clearing and settlement take place at 11 am on T+2 day.

Is there a section in Kite or Console where I can see whether the shares have actually credited to my DEMAT account or not? I’m not talking about Holdings as Holdings will show the shares even before they are credited to DEMAT. I would like to see the actual DEMAT account status. This is to ensure that I have the shares in my DEMAT account before I can trade them on T+2 day.

You will be getting a mail from the depository say CSDL or NSDL regarding the shares that you purchased and their credit status into your DEMAT account.You can also login into these depositories and check all your stocks purchased just like checking bank balance.

You can see it in kite console (In case of IPO Allotment it is shown in as Discripency shares) and if u want to see the Depository Demat Account You can create Account in CDSL EASI & EASIEST and you have to fill your DEMAT ACCOUNT NO. & ALL and then you can see your shares in your Demat account