Where do i check XIRR for my stocks in Zerodha demat?

Where do i check XIRR for my stocks in Zerodha demat?

Please introduce it in Kite.

4 Likes

Hello,

The feature of XIRR is still unavailable in Kite. As is feasible, we hope to introduce this feature in the future for the benefit of traders who make investments, especially in a sporadic fashion.

This article on XIRR throws light on how it can be calculated using Excel with the pre-defined XIRR function. You will be able to do it yourself if you follow the instructions as mentioned in the article.

2 Likes

Any update on this?

Is this feature in pipeline yet?

No revert yet

@siva @Nakul @nithin

Any update on XIRR for stock investments

3 Likes

Not yet, will take more time.

1 Like

How much time?

1 Like

Can you please also clarify why it is taking so much time?

1 Like

Query pending since feb’17. Being the top broker, zerodha must provide xirr returns on individual stocks.

It’s March of 2021, still can’t find this feature

1 Like

Any updates on this. Please implement it.

2 Likes

4 years, still following up

1 Like

Looking forward towards getting this in kite.

1 Like

@BharatW
It’s been three years why is this feature taking so long…
Zerodha is top broker and this feature should be available don’t you think?

2 Likes

@siva we really require this feature in zerodha, Please take this as priority otherwise it is very hard to real value from our investments.

Please discuss this with your seniors also.

1 Like

It is not straight forward to do this calculation at portfolio level as many buys and sells are involved and paying and payouts and we follow FIFO model to calculate pnl.

As a developer I understand it can be a complex architecture but it is definitely not 4 year complex.

4 Likes

For anyone looking to find XIRR, till the feature is implemented on kite you can use the below method. PFA screenshot.

• Go to console>funds>statement

• select date range and download the csv

• open csv on google docs or libreoffice

• delete every other row which do not involve stock buy or cell

• for every stock buy change the debit amount to negative. Example 10000 to -10000

• add a new row with current date and holding(positive value)

• use xirr formula, with value and date columns.

3 Likes

We don’t need to have XIRR at portfolio level. Can we have XIRR at individual stock level like we do for MFs in Coin?

1 Like