Which are the top 5 books one should read to become a better trader?

Well said :blush:

Yes Zerodha versity is better for beginner…

2 Likes

This is a very good book for beginners.

Just 2 books are enough for a beginner:

1. Market Wizards by Jack Schwager: My favorite interviews are those of Ed Seykota and Larry Hite who pack in a lot of information and tips told in a compelling manner in just a few pages.

2. Following the Trend by Andreas Clenow: In a short time since it was released, this book went to the top 5% of finance books on Amazon and for good reason. It gives a concise overview of Trading as a whole and lays bare one of the most popular, consistent, profitable yet simple strategies used by Hedge funds all over the world. This book gives the rules in detail as well as best practices followed in the industry.

2 Likes

Trader Vic by Victor Sperendeo.

2 Likes

If you read all books about trading on the exchange, then you will not become a genius who earns millions. You need to be able to think independently. And for this it is necessary to develop logical and critical thinking. Without them, you won’t make much money from trading.

2 Likes

Sharing information is how we thrive. I thank all those who shared the best books to be read before trading, and I am greatful for all of you.
I came across https://b-ok.asia/ , a website that has all the books listed here for reading. Very useful, and no need to wait or purchase the books. The ideas in Van Tharp’s books, Market Wizard series, Market Micro structure books are invaluable for any trader.

Happy reading and trading.