Which banks support IPO - ASBA for minor demat?

I have a demat account in Zerodha for minor. Since UPI based IPO is not allowed, ASBA based IPO is the only way to apply fro IPO .

Which banks allow the ASBA-IPO process for minor savings account in their net banking? Checked with few banks, none of them are offering this option.

Hi Gowtham, here’s a list of SCSBs that support the ASBA facility, there are 53 banks listed: SEBI | Self-Certified Syndicate Banks under the direct ASBA facility (equity issuances)

I know this list, but I am specifically looking for applying ipo in minor demat using minor bank account. Many banks from the above list are not providing this option

Specifically I am looking for banks which provide online ASBA for minors for applying IPO. Some are providing only offline ASBA. I am ready to open the bank account there.

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue with minor demat account, As I have opened minor demat account, Minor PAN card and minor savings account with SBI. But now Iam facing the same issue with SBI for non functioning of ASBA facility in minor account net banking.

As no resolution has been received from the bank side since last one month.

Anyone can give us the solution to this problem we are facing.

1. Do you have the list of banks providing ASBA facility online (in the net banking)?
  2. If possible give the list of banks supporting minor application also

@Bhuvan

1 Like

Don’t think there’s a ready-made list. We’ll try putting this up.

2 Likes

Hi buddy
I am also looking for the same could tou please guide me on this.

Can someone share their experience of opening minor bank accounts fully online and that supports minor-ASBA and minor-MF and minor-demat?