Which broker provides the best Trading Terminal for News Analytics like Heckyl?

Can someone please suggest Which broker provides the best Trading Terminal for News Analytics like Heckyl?

• Angel Broking does but very poorly, They have integrated very old version of Heckyl.

• Edilwise has a good integration. I have to check it out.

Do you know any other Broker who has integrated the latest version of Heckyl into their website or trading terminal?

Please share your experiences.

The Bloomberg Terminal is the best for financial and news analytics for professionals in finance and other industries to access the Bloomberg Professional service through which users can monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place trades on the electronic trading

1 Like

Well, Bloomberg is not in reach for a retail investor.
The closest alternate is Heckyl for News at least. So, Which broker provides Find 1 (Equity) and Find 2 (for Derivatives) both versions ?

hdfc securities and Kotak securities provide it for sure check out tradesmart and ProTerminal but are paid.

motilal oswal desktop terminal is awesome , i love it, in recent crash of zerodha i try to move other broker i already open account with motilal oswal
advantage is

pledging mutual fund
option writing they giving sufficient margin
low brokerage for option writing i really happy

we dont want to keep any cash in trading account we can buy debt mutualfund , i agree to buy franklin ultrashort term bond fund - growth the debt fund return will be 9% we can get free , haircut in 10% rest we can use for anything all in one account in single ledger ae can trade commodity equity curency fixed deposit all.

i love his trading terminal chart and automatic buy and sell signal

1 Like

Bhai kitna brokerage pay karte ho Motilal Oswal me? @Riyas_Ahamed

per lot 10 in option

In which plan

normal if you r bringing 5 lakhs they r providing as lowest as much they can

icici direct has a good implementation but wonder if heckyl really helps…i’ve tried their 15min buildup etc but didn’t find it useful…

the same heckyl is available in motilal oswal very useful here less brokerage

Honestly ask yourself is it the best thing you really looking in the broker like this shit for example ? I mean something like that really ? I am totally lost for now for example. Totally and completely. Do some more goods anyway lately. There are unlimited amount of brokers.