Which Indian brokers allow Bracket Orders in all segments without blocking them at any specific occasion?

I use Zerodha, I love it. But the problem I have with zerodha is that they block Bracket Orders in volatile markets. I don’t like to use cover orders as they only allow to set a stoploss. Due to time unavailability, it’s hard for me to book profits in my intraday trades. Hence I am looking for a broker that allows Bracket Orders without any restrictions. Please suggest me some good broker if you know any. Thanks!

If brokerage firms allows it then they will lose on brokerage that’s why they are not allowing it. They very well understood that more you sit infront of screen more number of trades you take. BO lets you set trailing Stop loss which is bad for brokerage firms.

2 Likes

I always wondered. Thanx for explaining

check fyers or upstox. Heard they both allow BO without OI restrictions.

I use upstox but not yet activated FnO. I have an issue running with their team. Most unresponsive compared to zerodha :joy:

1 Like

upstox is pathetic…don’t even dare to use their BO…their system is unstable. i’ve had bad experience with them & have closed my account.

When will the bracket order be resumed?