Which is best RBI's retail direct or other bond platform to buy government bonds in India?

I want to invest in government bonds (G-Sec) in India. But confused whether to buy from RBI Retail direct or other bond trading platform like bondsindia (best rated) or harmoney?

1 Like

Me too interested to know pros and cons of purchasing gsec from Coin(Zerodha in demat) Vs RBI Retail direct

Hi @Rajiverma @Vinayak_Patil

you will find such info (and various related aspects around it) in existing discussion threads on this forum
by searching for various combinations of terms like - Bonds, GSEC, RBI-retail, <3rd-party bond broker name>, …

Alternately, you could browse through the posts in the Bonds category,
for relevant topics of interest to you in this matter.

Here are a couple of such discussion threads i hope you will find useful…

1 Like

Thanks

The choice between Retail Direct and other bond platforms depends on an investor’s individual preferences and requirements. Retail Direct may be more suitable for investors who are looking for a simple and hassle-free investment experience, while other bond platforms may be more suitable for investors who want a wider range of investment options and personalized advisory services. It is recommended to compare the features and costs of both options before making a decision.