Which is more risky-Day Trading or Long Trading?

Neither day trading nor long trading is risky if u work with knowledge and great sense of humor

1 Like

day trading and long trading have it's own advantage and disadvantage. But hard and smart work is most important.

For more Detail Check INTRADAY TRADING

IF U WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DAY TRADING AND POSITINAL TRADING THEN JUST OPEN A 5 MIN CHART AND 1 HOUR CHART OF ANY SCRIPT. 5MIN CHART IS V.CONFUSING BUT 1 HR CHART SHOWS A CLEAR PICTURE, THE LONGER TIME FRAME MORE CLEAR IS THE PICTURE AND MORE PROFIT U CAN GET.

TO MAKE U INDERSTAND MORE A DAY TRADER IS LIKE A BHAJIWALA WHO BUY THE VEGETABLE IN MORNING AND SELL THE WHOLE THING BEFORE NIGHT AND TAKE WHATEVER PROFIT HE GETS, WHEREAS THE POSITIONAL PERSON IS LIKE A BUISNESSMAN WHO INVEST IN A COMPANY AND PATIENTLY WAITS FOR THE PROFIT TO COME.

IF U R NOT AFRAID OF GAP DOWN AND GAP UP JUST GO WITH POSITIONAL TRADING SINCE IT HAS LESS BUY OR SELL CALLS AND YES U HAVE TO PLACE A BIG STOPLOSS.

SO ITS UR DECISION NOW…

Zerodha Pi gives you buy sell signals at free of cost, why you paying everymonth 1000rupees to other software.

how to activate that

i was expecting a combination of knoledge and absolute logic driven risk control … please do elaborate on the “GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR” … this answer seriously caught my attention :slight_smile:

Trading is not about technicals only, its about fundamentals, earnings of markets, global , avoiding stock futures, when whole india is bullish on market at 9100, i am short from thta point of time

According to me, both the trading style is easy if a trader is capable to manage his risk and rewards while trading the market. Many stock tips provider help them to earn well with their trading guidance but point to be noted here is that a trader should know how well he can use these trading tips while taking decisions. If the trader does not have enough knowledge about the market and he is not using his brain while taking investment decisions then for him both the trading styles would difficult to handle.