Which return to file?

I have lot of loss in Option trading although i do delivery based trade too. I have salary income, Equity CG and loss in options. Can any one tell me which ITR i have to fill and the reason behind filling the same may please be explained.

Thank you

Hi @Raghav

Please prefer the link below

For FY 2016-17 you should file ITR3

For FY 2017-18,only Fno trades, no other income, only loss, turnover <1cr, should I be using ITR3 ?

Yes …

1 Like


I have done f&o and equity cash both (net loss for the year) turnover < 1cr. I have other income(less than 2 lakhs) which return should i file @TAXIQ.IN.

You can file ITR 3 which covers all types of Income

1 Like