Why doesnt zerodha introduce good till cancel order?

All new features will be avilable on kite only, also about new exe: that is a very long time project,no ETA yet.

No upgrades or solution to pertaining problems in Pi?

Will do but only to fix issues, no upgrades or new features won’t be coming on pi.

Thanks. That’s clear! No more spending on Pi. Will this be discontinued in near future?

Not anytime soon.

So, can I assume, Pi will be replaced by “in development” desktop platform? Until then, Pi runs on?

Likely, but not in built exe.

Got that, you will be outsourcing Desktop platform to a vendor. Hopefully you won’t pull down Pi before that.

Hello Siva.

Is there any chance to contact you?

Best regards, Nikita

You can drop a mail to [email protected].

Hi @siva Hope Saturday maintenance includes this feature I still don’t see anything related to GTC yet. Hoping you guys will enable it soon.

Yes, related to that and something else, will do front-end push on tuesday or wednesday in beta.

Siva, Like you mentioned earlier GTC is available with Kite users only. Does that mean, I can place order on Kite whneever I want to, and continue using Pi without any interference? Those orders will still stay in the system, right? Irrespective of what platform I use?

Right.

Is the code for GTC pushed yet ?

Will do tomorrow evening or thursday evening.

1 Like

Is there any update or again another monday??

Thanks a lot @siva for finally ending the wait. Great to have GTT.

If it would have honored stop loss even with gap down and facility to exit at market price it would be complete peace of mind. Hope this would be considered in future so dependency to login is removed.

Anyways thanks again to you and team for the awesome feature once again.

1 Like

It will and give limit price little far away to trigger which is almost like a market order.