Why is there such a huge difference in the price of Electrosteels Limited on NSE and BSE?

Can someone explain why the huge price difference in the Electrosteels Limited on NSE and BSE. It is trading at Rs 1.90 on NSE whereas it is trading on BSE at Rs 21.25. Is there a trading opportunity here?

You are looking at wrong stock … :wink: … the Series is BE in your NSE screenshot … it should be EQ … which is around the same price as BSE …

46%20pm

No worries … Happens all the time …

Cheers!

P.S. - On another review, actually, there is sth wrong about it … looking at the ISIN … though I am not sure exactly what it is … the ESL symbol wasn’t traded on NSE today … though it redirects to the one you showed … So … Hmmm!

It did, can check the same on moneycontrol, it shows both NSE and BSE price in one frame as per his query, but ya, wondering what could be the reason for difference.

Hmmm. Very interesting. Looks to me an Adani Enterprises saga repeat … where delisting/restructuring/re-organizing business is going to take place and price discovery is left to open market principles without proper auction window …

Lot of heart burns ahead …

For reference - https://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/why-the-80-per-cent-drop-in-adani-enterprises-is-justified-115060300653_1.html

Nope, look at the ISIN and the name. It’s the same stock. Also

Yeah. My bad. I did notice it later …