Why is Zerodha not working on improving phone support?

@nithin i can understand your point, but if you can kindly help as your office had received my documents 14 days back but in so many days things did not move & your support guys don’t respond to support tickets raised. these things can be surely handled in a better way with a process…thanks

Why didn’t you just sold your previous holding and bought the same qty in Coin ?Even transferring would be considered as sold investment.
Edit: Yes you are right in transferring as there is no taxation on transferring from physical mode to demat.

because i assume selling at AMC LEVEL would attract capital gain tax & transfer to my own demat account would not…experts can confirm.

@siva…still there’s no progress & approx 25 days elapsed since i’ve submitted my forms to you. Can you pls ask your support guy to call the RTA/AMC to resolve my case. Thanks.

As mentioned this was processed around 1st of this month, this is a time taking process, will take 30 days normally so I believe you should get update by end of this month.

Thanks a lot @siva & Ashith from Zerodha for resolving. The transfer is done !