Why Making GTT Feature - Super Complex Mess & Difficult ? Need Improvement

@nithin ji
On zerodha there is an GTT option for equity segment. As an swing trader I always believe GTT is the most powerful tool or feature or weapon for swing traders because we scan nearly 500 stocks for trading opportunity. And past from few months i have been trying to set my hands on this gtt features but failed to do so. There are few reasons which i am mentioning over here, I hope you can make changes on it

Why not single order allowing to set limit price, target and stoploss WITHOUT TRIGGER PRICE just like upstox and 5paisa ?
Explain - Suppose for example if i have opportunity to trade 30 stocks as an swing trading. Then i will be setting GTT order i.e limit order for 30 stocks AND
Again I have to punch another GTT ORDER for stoploss / target .

NOTE - time is very precious for all

LET’S CALCULATE
30 STOCKS X 1 GTT LIMIT PRICE & TRIGGER PRICE
30 STOCKS X 1 GTT STOPLOSS LIMIT PRICE & TRIGGER PRICE/ TARGET LIMIT PRICE & TRIGGER PRICE

So for single stock i have to punch 2 order, and for 30 stock i have punch 30x2=60 orders.
If new feature will be implanted then 30 stock = 30 orders with limit price/ stoploss/ target and offcourse with no trigger price.

WAIT SUPPOSE NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE THE STOPLOSS OR TRAILING THEN I HAVE VISIT EVERY ORDER - CHANGE THE (TRIGGER PRICE AND PRICE) OF 30 STOCKS. DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE ??

When i will do rest of the work ? My day will be passed on changing the values!!!

Why not like upstox & 5paisa SAVE THE WHOLE LOT OF TIME ? Single order - limit price/SL/TARGET with no trigger price.

5PAISA -----

UPSTOX-----

Thanks for reading