Why my mutual fund not showing in kite but only on coin app?

Why my mutual fund not showing in kite but only on coin app?

Aman, Kite is a trading platform and Coin is a mutual fund platform. You can however, see a overview of your MF portfolio under holdings

1 Like

got it I can view in website not in app…
thanks

Just download the Coin app: Coin – Zerodha

hi for the last 2 days i cant view my liquid funds in holdings tab of kite, instead i was asked to view on coin. any reason ?

Stopped it since last few days.
Particular reason?

Kite is your trading platform and not really meant for mutual funds. We have Coin app for that. Plus, if you want a unified view, you can check Console.

it is useful to check pledged liquid funds status. i found it useful to view all under a single umbrella. isn’t it a retrograde move, taking back a feature ?

2 Likes

@Bhuvan @siva @nithin
Same problem with me, I had purchased the mutual fund through coin app, its showing in coin app but not in holding on kite.

@nithin still waiting for response

@Jatin_Dubey1 request you to please DM your client ID.

@nithin @Neelesh

Are your support portal guys trained just to close the ticket raise without giving any solution??

Once again I have to reopened the same ticket as my issue is not yet resolved. It’s a simple problem, why I am not able to see my mutual fund holding under console??

Due to this I am not able to pledge my holding. Already I going to lose a day or two, opportunity in the market due to your software issue and your support guys are closing the ticket without giving any solution.

Holding as on 13.02.22 is showing zero. As per norms mutual funds purchased on 10.02.2022 should have hit my holding latest by 11.02.2022

1 Like

Regret the inconvenience caused here, thanks for sharing your client ID with me, I am checking this issue and will provide you with an update shortly.

As informed there was a delay in crediting the units to your demat account from the clearing coorpeation, these holdings are visible on coin on T+2 day (buy average shows as NA on T+2) these shows up on console by T+3 day hence the units will be available to pledge on console by tomorrow. Please refer to the article below to understand more.