Why the NSE chart and Zerodha Charts mismatch?

Hi,
In Today’s Intraday Trade I noticed there is vast difference in NSE and Zerodha charts. Take for example ASHOKLYD script, at 14:43 the lowest value is 149.30 according to Zerodha and 149.65 according to NSE chart.
My trigger got hit, I will be complaining to Exchange for such mismatch. What are your opinion?

Explai[quote=“tqnamicasa, post:1, topic:37514”]
My trigger got hit, I will be complaining to Exchange for such mismatch. What are your opinion?
[/quote]

Explained here

Such a shame ! At least learned it on my first month of trade that Zerodha charts are unreliable. Also, the beta platform has created lot of problems. Limit orders getting executed at market price, and faced an issue of open position on last Thursday because I was unable to square off at the end of the day. Seems like account is chosen for all the beta testing!

Learned it is not something to complain. Seems like we are still living in the stone age!

Nitin can you also explain why the trigger got executed while the price didn’t touch the Stop Loss? As an example, I was checking data for today’s trade. Here is what happened, the Zerodha chart shows at 14:06 the price was 149.90, NSE chart shows 149.85, and my stoploss was at 149.80. I will wait for a day to check the order. If the order also shows that it never touched 149.80, then is it possible that the trigger will get executed, as the trigger is based on software platform and the platform work according to the data it gets? If such is the case then I guess retail traders are in soup.

Trigger is based on the price on the exchange. Like I have explained in the answer below, every trade that happens on the exchange can’t technically today be captured on the chart.