Why trading actively in stockmarket is pointless

You talk like a person who come from a rural village, and he also have same mindset as you, when he want to work for Google and Amazon. You may think my example is pointless, but you really need that level of skill, experience and strong mindset to be in the market. i have faced it that’s why i can say it. What if a rural person says education is pointless, there are no good jobs out there etc. how would you feel? is it that easy like get an education , get a job and wala take your salary?

When it comes about what to do, we have many things in stcmkt as we should do that, follow that strategy, analyse this way etc so that we can catch a price movement. But when we practice actively in stcmkt, be it trading or investing, we actually don’t know what not to do. Like in which condition we should not trade or invest. Think of it like biased situation of mind, where we only find opportunity avoiding to learn conditions in which we should not trade or invest.

I think that is more important.

:sweat_smile:

Look at the film industry, art industry etc etc and you would know the truth… Everything’s a dream.

Nothing irks me more than people warning about scams… if you know it’s a scam why the hell are you here, in this business get out of it… if you can’t better do SIP in the index or MF’s and keep on with your negative attitude.

Well it explains everything, markets gave you how you treated it… as a part-time gig… nothing more nothing less. Maybe if you treated it as a job and did your due diligence, you would have fared better results.

As a full time trader I can tell you that markets are brutal as hell. As a day trader I can tell you why active trading is pointless… I think I am just providing liquidity in the markets, nothing more nothing less… in the last 4 months I lost over 15L… you can feel my state of mind. But having experience I know the full cycle of up’s and downs and that this too shall pass. There’s a thing called bad time (खराब समय), you can do nothing about it, you can be right, you could be doing everything right but still you would be in RED… what you can do is limit your losses.

You can go broke taking losses, but if you are part timer you have the option to get out but as full time trader one does not have that luxury… you have to be back in the game. :melting_face:

1 Like

Hello Sir…thx for your valuable inputs. Pls share which nifty bees with good volume u prefer for investing n trading .
Manish agarwal

Niftybees only one… nippon niftybees.

Interesting alternative view of the chain of events that led to the present as we know it…

1 Like

I agree 100% to what original poster had said.

I am a retired person and I took stock trading as a mean to keep me busy . I started last year only with a small capital of Rs 3000. For last one year , I traded 2-3 days in a week , sometimes in a small profit , sometimes ended up in a big loss (50% of capital gone) but somehow at the end of the year maintained my capital to Rs 2500 (means l lost Rs 500 in the process) .

Being little bit of an Astrologer , I made more than Rs 5 lakh by practicing it. I take one client (case) per day only but if I decide to take more than that , my earning could touch Rs 10 Lakh.

Time spent on trading activity: 20 hours/ week , returns = ZERO (or minus) /year

Time spent on Astrology practice: 10 hours/ week , returns = 5 Lakhs /year

Astrology tells me that "it is Luck after all, if there is money in your luck , you will get it , come what may, and there is no other way round. ’

By the way Astrology can’t help you in Stock trading. But it can tell you whether you can make money in stock market!

1 Like

Sir, Can you tell me if I can make money in stock market?

1 Like

This is exactly how PMS, AMC make money, they get fees just like you get fees from Astrology.

Whether what you predict comes true or not does not matter, it is always taken with a pinch of salt, however if your predictions come true, wow, the greatest astrologer ever and the next client gets charged double.

Whether the fund makes money or not, it does not matter, they get the fees and go for foreign tours and come on TV and say, losing money is ok in stock market.

Look at all the big time guys who come on TV - Samir Arora, Basant Maheswari, etc - they say things so casually as if nothing bothers them. Why because they live on fees. You and me will only make money if the investment makes money.

When someone confronts them with portfolio return, the answer is readymade, you need to be longterm investor.

Sir, yes you can make money from your investments if you are a long term investor and if you invest in my Mutual Fund. What is long term, is minimum 10 years but there is no start date for this long term. This means when ever you are losing money in your portfolio, this is the start date of the long term investment. When you start making money during the bull run, remember I said so and the long term start date is reset.

With this at least my bread cost is covered for the next 10 years.

On a serious note, I read SEBI was coming out with a fee structure where the AMC can charge higher based on performance. This is how it should be. Charge a small fee as base fee and charge higher if the Fund performs. If the fund makes 15%, I do not mind paying them 2 %.

2 Likes

[neha1101]

It is not my intension to promote my business for it is against the forum rules but allow to state here that:

“I refund entire fees collected from my client in case my prediction goes wrong”

No question asked, the moment you say" Your prediction proved wrong" that is enough for me, your word is final, I will accept it (even you lie ) , no proofs asked, no arguments , your refund process will start the very moment , it is my Bond, sort of a written guarantee.

As for as I know, I am the only professional Astrologer in India who refunds the fess in case prediction made proved wrong.

1 Like

Do you have a 50% win rate?

1 Like

[Jason_Castelino]: Sure you can reach me

1 Like

according to you will MODi win the reelection?

The real question is, will you exit the stock market if the answer is no?

You don’t need an astrologer to know that. I can predict it without being an astrologer.
Modi will win 2024 elections and BJPs tally will surprise everyone on the upside.

Can I answer this ? Obviously you have to pay me for this. If I go wrong I shall refund your fees.
Also with this, I become only the second person to refund fees.

If I do then I will never know if he is right or wrong. How to get the refund of fees then? :rofl:

1 Like

You don’t need 50 percent. Because when you are right you win full amount. And when you lose, you lose nothing.

Mast plan Hai. :hugs:

Is this 5 lack after returning all prediction going wrong.

Seems like we invented a proposal to the mutual funds industry in total.

If the tip works keep the money, if it doesnt give back the fees !

MF industry will scale to new heights soon !!!

You got a point there. The 2000rupee refund should be very handy after losing all my life savings in the market.