Why zerodha charge to transfer money from bank to zerodha account

I feel cheated by zerodha as they charge for transferring the money from bank to zerodha account why is that ?

and also please let me know if i will be charged if transferring money from zerodha account back to my bank

Nithin had answered this here -

it is not the answer i was looking for anyways what it said there is no charge for bank trasfer still i have charged why so

THERE R CERTAIN QUESTION THAT WILL U WILL NEVR GET ANSWER 4

If you have done transfer from NEFT or by cheque there will be charge cut by zerodha

then what is the process for free transaction any idea

add account from this link to transfer fund through NEFT
https://zerodha.com/fund-transfer

1 Like

HI, I am new to Zerodha… The same thing happened with me. When I got in touch with my relationship manager, I was told that it’s the bank who charges the money and it’s flat Rs 9 + some taxes. I also asked if the amount may increase in case of a big transfer, he told me that it will remain constant regardless of the amount transferred.

However, this happens only when we use the payment gateway where fund is instantly credited to our demat account. But if we go for the NEFT or RTGS, there won’t be any charges but it may take some hours or even a day to get the fund transferred to our demat account.

Hope this helps.