Why zerodha has too many complaints at NSE?

I was looking at complaints for last 3 years against zerodha by its members and I am shocked to find out they are too many…can someone explain?

1 Like

Yes, it’s very obvious.

1. Zerodha servers Goes down frequently.

2. Zerodha have large customer base.
    A. Potential customer.
    B. New customer.
    C. Impulsive Customer.
    D. Discount customer
    E. Loyal customer.

3. Majority of complaints are Genuine but some are from business rivals and some customers file complaints just for fun.

1 Like

Hi @Lets_Invest,

Any growing business will have it’s set of happy and unhappy clients due to a variety of reasons. Imagine this, you book a cab on Uber, it initially says the cab will arrive in 15 mins and then a little later it continues to show the same thing and subsequently the driver cancels the trip. A lot of them wiuld probably blame Uber in this case, but do they own the Cab or the driver, they are a platform. The service provided by the platform is always excellent but the delivery may not have been upto expectations. At Zerodha we are working on streamlining all processes and making it as user friendly as possible. A lot of initiatives have been taken to take in customer feedbacks at all stages. If you do have suggestions please do voice your opinion and it will be attended to in the interest of the existing and future clients.

Cheers,
Lindo

1 Like

Well I already had suggestion/complaint since last more than a month. It is yet to be resolved. My concern is genuine and I see little (NO PROGRESS) on that area. Plus I when I try to create a new topic regarding that complain, it newer appears on message board. Now I have started living with it as Zerodha is still relatively better than others.

2 Likes

For any business, it is quite normal that the proportion of complaints increases along with the increase of its customer base.

On the other side we fail to understand that the number of happy clients are increasing exponentially as well.

You are counting by numbers and not as a percentage to the client base, in the above case.

Agree with you but how about complains that are genuine. Shouldn’t they be resolved? or it is ok to ignore them as customer base increases and so number of happy clients?

1 Like

Nowadays, the only person interested in the justice of a complaint is only the one who complains. This is the general trend with businesses and organisations dealing with complaints around the world.

This is due to the fact that majority of the complaints are raised by peoples ignorance or laziness to access the solutions that are already published under faq’s of any service providers site. A large portion of any organisations customer service resources are getting wasted on dealing with repeated questions to an already published solution.

As a customer, if someone is having to face the same problem multiple times. The way out is to find a solution yourself. There are alternate options for other service providers in any market. One needs to find Plan B and just move on.

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reminds me of a dialogue from Guru movie (based on Dhirubhai Ambani’s life) - Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lage… samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho…

4 Likes

zerodha is unstable for traders hence there are several traders who may have complained. But, investors at large should be very happy as its better than any other broker. BTW, thanks to chart refresh issues i’ve also turned into an investor with a different model…

I agree with you. Zerodha is unstable for traders and so very risky as money can be made and hence can be lost in fraction of seconds (This is exactly my point of complain). It is very good for investors who do not do intraday.

2 Likes

Whats the point of opening an accoun then…investment activities,in any case, should not bother about cost as that is non recurrent…fairness is an important issue…when you place deep stoploss…those should.not be eaten away eveeyaingle time…otherwise you tend to lose trust. Similarlt, when once your loss booking trade gets executed and price eun in your intended direction, every aingle time it happens…you tend to lose trust. Pls comment if anyone agrees or have similar experience way too often. Happennee with mein in currency many times

How zerodha is responsible if your SL is eaten?

I have tried a work around solution.

Firstly, I started trading in small fractions… ie breaking up the intended trade size and placing them at strategic points and it works well in averaging… and once it has run in your favour, only then place a sl which is higher than your buy price, so it can trail profits and protect capital.

Secondly, if the direction changes suddenly, do not book a stop loss… instead double the quantity and run a quick cover order in the opposite direction and once again adjust the trigger to protect the trade.

Thanks for your valuable time n advice. Will follow.

First is well understood.

On second, after averaging with double qty, “running a quick cover order in opposite direction and adjusting price once again” is not very clear. Could you elaborate, pls ?

if my MIS trade was 100 long and I notice that the direction has changed to downtrend for some reason.

I will try to recover some loss by:
putting in a sell cover order with 200 qty and letting it run deep
the trigger I will modify it to make it a trailing stop loss, so I can keep making profits in the cover order atleast.
Once I am stopped out in my cover order, I will buy another 100 at cmp as MIS. I will do that when I am confidant of a mean reversal so I can gain additional averaging in my MIS trade.
So whether I ended up in net profit or not, is not guaranteed, its just a salvage mechanism.

1 Like

Thank you!

i have been a victim of system failure at Zerodha. Not withstanding my losses, zerodha is manipulating the situation to charge me exorbitantly. https://youtu.be/aUgMTJKl_vA

As per this scenario ; what does the rule say ?
Did u ask the NSE / SEBI ?
who should bear the loss ?