Will u kindly join me with ur investors & traders community via mobile?

1. I’m in share mkt. business for more than 1 year. I’m from rural town so here I didn’t find any investors/traders. And so still I didn’t have a connection to a person/a group of investor/trader, but I’m trying to connect with them in social media…But I need a group/ few person with a mobile number/trustable connection to improve & share the knowledges, ask questions, advises for best brokers - trading account, etc.,. I’ve more questions with me…
    help me to get out of the darkness…
  2. Will u kindly join me with u & ur group of investors & traders?

For all the people in here…
I know successful investor/trader won’t share his/her strategy, they’ll keep that as top secret & I’m not expecting that…There are more things apart from that - like - money, risk, portfolio management, choosing best broker who provides s/w. for PC + other facilities, right time to get in/out of the mkt. due to crisis, etc., there are more…And that’s where my queries fall…

Thanks in advance
Priyan

Word ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS3iAa3aA_o.

u have nothing to say…thank u…may i know why?
And may I ask u – " how many friends & connections do u have in this field?"

If I speak I am in big trouble-Mourinho - YouTube.

If u can’t understand what I’m saying?
Then won’t reply…right…move away…don’t waste my time…

Top tier advise. Have a great weekend :slight_smile: :v:

(Note to self : Damn, I could just converse through Mourinho content all the time… Why didn’t I think of it before? L)

hI

Your initial message is noted and understood. In this forum, you could ask your queries and questions. Ask specific questions and I am sure there are many out here who will take time out to answer the same to the best of their understanding. You do not need any other specific group, If any one is interested, I am sure they will get in touch with you. This forum have few outstanding people who will reply to your queries. Ask your queries.

1 Like

This is mainly a lonely endeavor. It has less to do with you being in a rural town.

Open up here. In this field, we can learn lots from whoever, old or new. You can see things what I can’t see, and I may see things what you can’t see.

1 Like

The trading community is 5% or even lesser especially retail traders in the society. Majority of them I believe are from Mumbai or Pune. But frankly it doesn’t matter here. If you are looking for trading group there are plenty in discord and even in whatsapp I have heard.

Now for learning zerodha varsity itself is enough in most cases. If you want to know basics like margin, spread , long , short Baby pips.com is enough.

For broker you know who is best undisputedly.

Aa far as being in village , lonely and darkness , here is a thing. You are 90% better off this way. Everyone I met have completely weird outlook for stock market overall. They all believe this is a glorified lottery or some kinda of betting sports :rofl:. There loads of people that even desist buying index fund or even plain SGB. Majority of India are financially illiterate and lot of herd mentality and stupidity which even in includes my family and friends. If you are in learning stage don’t meet these people.

1 Like

Probably a good advice which I guess you can have some thoughts on.

Learn and read as much as you can, and then question on forums like this, you’ll be more content and firm in what you have learnt… A close small group would not just help you become better if you don’t help yourself. You read, learn, act and then learn again. If you’re in this business, you’ll surely know this.

1 Like

Thank u for ur friendly approach…sure I’ll ask exactly what I want & shall I tag u for my queries? for ur answers…

1. But I think that - If I’m being touch in form of live appearance (in person/ visual/ even voice) with a friend/group of retail investors/traders then it works well psychologically - its a human nature right - the same I’m expecting…
  2. apart from clarifying doubts & queries…
    And so I’m here for both 1 & 2

Thank u for ur friendly approach & understanding my feeling exactly…
For all the people in here…
I know successful investor/trader won’t share his/her strategy, they’ll keep that as top secret & I’m not expecting that…There are more things apart from that - like - money, risk, portfolio management, choosing best broker who provides s/w. for PC + other facilities, right time to get in/out of the mkt. due to crisis, etc., there are more…And that’s where my queries fall…
shall I tag u for my queries?

Thank u for ur friendly approach…I have did ur advise on my first move before entering into this field. That I won’t hear them - talking badly about fin. mkts…I just move away from them…I kept & keep repeating this…

Thank u for ur friendly approach……Ya I knew that…u gave a piece of good advice…