Yes bank: Follow-on Public Offer (FPO)

Fail to understand why the price of Yes bank was up around 3% on 17th, LTP is 19+ when one can purchase as many quantity as they want ( 15000 crore FPO size) through FPO at much cheaper price at Rs. 13.

1 Like

UPI mandate not received till now for Google Pay UPI id. Zerodha sent mail telling till tomorrow afternoon it is valid. Status shown for bidding is successful but bidding amount blocked none. Is this issue resolved or still retail investors are facing this issue and no one knows how to fix it

In case you havenā€™t received the UPI mandate you can write to NPCI at [email protected] with your application number. The UPI mandate is pushed by the Sponsor banks> NPCI> UPI app. It is authenticated by your bank through the UPI app and then the status is confirmed to the stockbroker by NPCI>Sponsor bank>Exchange>Stockbroker.

The stockbroker only has control over submitting your IPO application. The mandate leg is managed by the banks, UPI apps and NPCI.

Even I wrote to NPCI in afternoon but no response. Iā€™ve done three way issue reporting - at Google Pay, at Zerodha and at NPCI. While NPCI say that Google Pay is registered for UPI App live on IPO but mandate is not coming to user. Looking at so many issues reported earlier by people, look like UPI is not trustworthy in terms of IPO payments.

12 Google Pay (android & iOS)

Moreover Zerodha sent a process mail for how to enable UPI mandate in Setting of Google Pay but Google Pay is not having such option under setting. So Zerodha is not sending the right information. They should check it before sending the infomation.

I understand that broker have control over submitting IPO application but at a same time broker should also raise a flag with NPCI if there is large number of complaint coming from the applicants. At individual level we are doing but getting the issue addressed is purely based on number which Zerodha or any stock broker can provide to them.

@mohitmehra should the ex fpo price be adjusted in the same manner as in case of bonus/right issues

Respected Sir/Madam,

I place a YES bank FPO via Zerodha and using Goople pay but to day morning i have received e mandate cancel so please help me out

Looks like your application for FPO was unsuccessful, there will be no money blocked from your account in this case, so you have nothing to worry about.

@ShubhS9

Canā€™t exactly tell, but a scenario was explained above,

Does this mean the price of Yes bank will fall to Rs 13 when the FPO shares are listed?

It is possible that the share price of Yes bank could reduce from the Current Market Price (CMP) of around Rs 25 since the current holdings will be diluted by the issue of new shares in the FPO. However, it is difficult to assign a value on how much discount the market could be expecting in the CMP. On Friday, July 10th, 2020, traders were willing to borrow shares of Yes bank around Rs 8 each and to short sell them at the CMP which means they might be expecting the price to fall to around Rs 17.

You can check the Securities Leding and Borrowing (SLB) Rate here on NSEā€™s website .

Hi,
When I authorize for payment, I got a message as ā€œAuthorization failedā€. Required funds are available. How to re-authorizeā€¦?

Only way to re-authorize wouldā€™ve been by canceling earlier application and making new one, since FPO subscription period has ended there is no way to do this.

Wasnā€™t allotment supposed to be done today, 22nd? Why no updates anywhere? Did I miss something?

@c.avi89 yes it was supposed to be done today. I am also unable to find it.

Seems like it hasnā€™t been updated yet. Couldnā€™t find it here

allotment for yesbank fpo done?

Yes, itā€™s done. I have also received confirmation mail regarding the allotment.

I got allotment mail but its not showing in holdings , when it will be updated on holdings?

Has anyone received the shares in demat account?

The allotment intimation note says the following

ā€œIn case the securities and refund, if any, has not been credited/unblocked to your beneficiary a/c (DPID & Client ID) and bank, please contact/mail to us at the following address.ā€

I have received the refund, but the securities are not showing in the demat account yet. Was wondering if others are also facing the same issue or is it just me!