Yes bank: Follow-on Public Offer (FPO)

i also got the allotment but its not showing in my holdings

I also got the allotment status confirmation via mail but they are not yet getting reflected in my holdings. By when will the shares be reflected in the holdings considering that tomorrow is the listing day

You should be able to view these shares in Kite Holdings tomorrow,.

Guys i just checked, it’s showing up on console. so we should be able to see the same in Kite as well after tonight’s system update.

1 Like

I had applied through SBI ASBA for the YES BANK FPO, and i got the allotment. It shows in Zerodha Holdings section of Console but it does not show in the holdings section of Kite. If i want to sell it tomorrow on listing day then how to do that ? i have not signed the POA. I have recently opened the account.

It should show in Kite holdings today.

You will be able to sell once it has been listed, you don’t have POA, so when you sell you will have to authorise your sell order by verifying CDSL TPIN, the process is explained here.

Hi Shubh,
I already had 95 shares of Yes Bank, purchased during the lock-in period for more than 100 shares and got assigned 2000 shares through FPO.

Seeing that the scrip is currently trading at 11.35, if I purchase say 100 shares from the market, will the entire 2195 shares fall under the 3 year lock-in or 195 shares fall under lock-in or is there any other scenario?

Apologies if the question is misplaced in this thread. Thanks in advance.

Shares you have been alloted via FPO or those bought after 13th March don’t have any lock-in period, you can sell them anytime.