Yoga & Meditation online sessions for all | ImStrong <> Zerodha

I was doing surya namaskar and yoga from last 7 years but was never so consistent in practice like last 95 days. Lost 4 kg weight in lockdown and most importantly yoga for stress relief is so fantastic that it kept me energetic and fresh through out the day.
Thank you so much Imstrong and Manish sir for keeping us healthy and stress free in this difficult time. Special thanks to Zerodha for thinking about our health and sponsoring it.
One more thing now I am able to do headstand

Hi this is Ankit from Ahmadabad. Thank you very much Zerodha for give us wonderful yoga platform(ImStrong). I have been doing yoga from last 3 months through ImStrong and feel energetic and calm. request you to continue sponsoring this.

Thank you very much to our guru Manish Paul & ImStrong team for your efforts.

Thank again :pray:

I have been practicing Yoga for nearly 3 months now. And I have to admit it has made a substantial change in my daily life interactions. Doing yogasanas is making me more flexible and stable each passing day. And the pranayam and meditation is complementing me to bring on this traits in every stream of my work. Thank you Manish, ImStrong and off course Zerodha for making it happen. Because It could never have been possible without any of you.

Thanks you Zerodha for sponsoring the program.
Have been practicing Yoga with Imstrong and Guru Manish for the last 3 months and it has been a very good experience!
The regular practice has made the mind calmer and body flexible. The personalised guidance in solving queries have also been really helpful! :pray:

Thank you Zerodha for providing this free yoga class in partnership with IMStrong. This has benefited me immensely and Coach Manish Pole is a brilliant teacher. I could never really get in to yoga despite repeated attempts earlier, but now it is easy to get in to the groove.
Thank you

Hi, This is Sateesh from Kerala. First of all, I am very much grateful to Zerodha for sponsoring the yoga classes to all the clients which is itself a great act. The yoga classes changed my body and mind, which I couldn’t express in words. I am grateful to Shri Manish and Imstrong team for making a greatest change in my life.

Thank you

Thanks for bringing these amazing yoga classes for us. It is a great venture to get back to the roots and be stress free and fit along the way.

Absolutely beneficial in current situation. Appreciate this joint initiative by zerodha & imstrong.
Keep going!
Thank you for creating an inclination towards ancient Indian culture of yoga and pranayam.

These yoga classes were perfectly timed, because now we could also add focus on our health. Wonderful initiative by Zerodha and IMSTRONG for their clients. I’ve never felt better!

Hello Dilip, thanks to you and your team, i have been practicing yoga regularly for a period of two months, the programme better equipped me to cope with the stress and to handle a bad trading day. Because of the programme, under the guidance of Manish pole, trading doesn’t feel like a stressful activity. And practicing yoga has immensely helped me in maintaining a positive mindset during this unfortunate time.

1 Like

I attended initial two months of Manish’s yoga classes without gap and trying to catch up with the missed classes due to personal commitment. As I am doing yoga daily for almost more than a decade, this initiative of Zerodha with ImStrong and that too in this period of greater threat to peaceful living due to pandemic is truly excellant. Manish teachings would definitely have telling effect on all our zeeodha family members! Zeeodha stands TALL among business houses in maintaining good customer relationship.

1 Like

Hi,
Im very grateful for zerodha to comeup with yoga class during lockdown in march 2020. It was very helpful to my health and mind. I want to continue the paid Yoga class but sadly the Imstrong website is closed now!
Manish pole is indeed a good Yogi.
Im requesting Imstrong team to release the recording of those yoga session, Im ready to buy it.
Thanks in advance.