Your favorite Quote?

No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.

5 Likes

NEVER HOPE ON A TRADE, JUST MANAGE DOUBT !

2 Likes

“A successful trader is one who is good at anticipating the anticipations of others”

2 Likes

My favorite has already been mentioned. It's a quote by Geroge Soros. It clearly sums up my trading, as I have many small losers which I make up for with big winners.

"It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong."

2 Likes

“It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong.”- George Soros.

2 Likes

Every quote answered above is the best quote…:slight_smile:

I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years." - Warren Buffett

Find more here -

19 Famous Quotes From Great Investors That You Can Still Rely On Today via OptionsAlpha.com

Top Ten selected Quotes & Lessons from the Trading Legends via JustTrading.in

50+ famous quotes adapted to trading via Traderhabits.com

Happy Trading

1 Like

“If you’re going to panic, panic early.”-Wall Street Proverb

3 Likes

BUY right

SIT tight

“Fear of defeat is losing the battle”

A stock operator has to fight a lot expensive enemies within himself

2 Likes

Profit targets imply a trader can predict the future. Profit targets are profit-limiting. Trend followers stay in the moment of now, avoid prognostication, and let markets run as far as they go.
Thomas Vician, Jr.
Student of Ed Seykota’s

http://stockarcs.com

1 Like

“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin “

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt - Bertrand Russell 

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war - Donald Trump

The stock market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time - Jesse Livermore

It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure - Bill Gates

The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor - Jesse Livermore

Mistakes are the portals of discovery - James Joyce

Play the market only when all factors are in your favor. No person can play the market all the time and win. There are times when you should be completely out of the market, for emotional as well as economic reasons - Jesse Livermore

Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time - Arnold H. Glasow

Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make - Donald Trump

I know from experience that nobody can give me a tip or a series of tips that will make more money for me than my own judgment -Jesse Livermore

We have two classes of market forecasters: Those who don’t know and those who don’t know they don’t know -Jhon Kenneth Galbraith.

There is nothing new on Wall Street or in stock speculation. What has happened in the past will happen again, and again, and again. This is because human nature does not change, and it is human emotion, solidly build into human nature, that always gets in the way of human intelligence. Of this I am sure - Jesse Livermore

Risk is good. Not properly managing your risk is a dangerous leap -Evel Knievel

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest - Benjamin Franklin

It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong - George Soros

Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected - George Soros

Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway - Warren Buffett

Best quote from warren buffet he says 2 rules about investment 
1.Dont loose the money
2.Dont forget rule no 1

Don't put all your Eggs in one Basket

I hate weekends because there is no stock market. |- Rene Rivkin 

Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. |- Warren Buffet

The fact that people will be full of greed, fear or folly is predictable. The sequence is not predictable. |- Warren Buffet

It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results. |- Warren Buffet

Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing. |- Warren Buffet

You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ. |- Warren Buffet

Know what you own, and know why you own it. |- Peter Lynch

Everyone has the brainpower to follow the stock market. If you made it through the fifth-grade math, you can do it. |- Peter Lynch

Never invest in any idea you can’t illustrate with a crayon. |- Peter Lynch

Although it’s easy to forget sometimes, a share is not a lottery ticket. It’s part ownership of a business. |- Peter Lynch

Two basic rules: (1) If you don't bet, you can't win. (2) If you lose all your chips, you can't bet. |- Larry Hite

I don't trade for excitement; I trade to win. |- Larry Hite

If you diversify, control your risk, and go with the trend, it just has to work. |- Larry Hite

Never risk more than 1% of your total equity in any one trade. By risking 1%, I am indifferent to any individual trade. Keeping your risk small and constant is absolutely critical. |- Larry Hite

It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong. |- George Soros

I’m only rich because I know when I’m wrong. I basically have survived by recognizing my mistakes. |- George Soros

Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected. |- George Soros

The worse a situation becomes, the less it takes to turn it around, and the bigger the upside. |- George Soros

To learn new things; you might need to unlearn old thought and tricks. Both processes can never be achieved without humility. |- Ajaero Tony Martins

Business and financial intelligence are not picked up within the four walls of school. You pick them up on the streets. In school, you are taught how to manage other people’s money. On the streets, you are taught how to make money. |- Ajaero Tony Martins

I know from experience that nobody can give me a tip that will make more money for me than my own judgement. |- Jesse Livermore

One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute. |- William Feather

There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. |- Jesse Livermore

The secret to being successful from a trading perspective, is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Intellectual capital will always trump financial capital. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Every day I assume every position I have is wrong. |- Paul Tudor Jones

You adapt, evolve, compete or die. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Failure was a key element to my life’s journey. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Where you want to be is always in control, never wishing, always trading, and always, first and foremost protecting your butt. |- Paul Tudor Jones

At the end of the day, the most important thing is how good are you at risk control. |- Paul Tudor Jones

Persist – don’t take no for an answer. If you’re happy to sit at your desk and not take any risk, you’ll be sitting at your desk for the next 20 years. |- David Rubenstein

Every once in a while, the market does something so stupid it takes your breath away. |- Jim Cramer

90% of the people in the stock market, professionals and amateurs alike, simply haven’t done enough homework. |- William J.O’Neil

Emotions are your worst enemy in the stock market. |- Don Hays

We have two classes of forecasters: Those who don’t know and those who don’t know they don’t know. |- Jhon Kenneth Galbraith

An investor without an investment objective, is like a traveller without a destination. |- Ralph Seger

Become more humble as the market goes your way. |- Bernard Baruch

As a speculator, you must embrace disorder and chaos. |- Louis Bacon

The best traders have no ego. You have to swallow your pride and get out of the losses. |- Tom Baldwin

Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't. |- Shakespeare, Hamlet

Never invest emergency savings in the stock market. |- Suze Orman

Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts. |- Gerald M. Loeb

Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. |- Napoleon Hill

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets. |- John D. Rockefeller

The market does not trade upon what everybody knows, but upon what those with the best information can foresee. |- William Hamilton

Risk is good. Not properly managing your risk is a dangerous leap. |- Evel Knievel

The ability to foresee that some things cannot be foreseen is a very important quality. |- Rousseau

A great trader is like a great athlete. You have to have natural skills, but you have to train yourself how to use them. |- Marty Schwartz

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than successful speculation. |- Robert Rhea

The harder I work, the luckier I get. |- Samuel Goldwyn

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. |- Jon Kabat-Zinn

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. |- Winston Churchill

Every man lives by exchanging. |- Adam Smith

A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new. |- Albert Einstein

In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable. |- Robert Arnott

The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator. |- Ben Graha

(1) If you don't bet, you can't win.

(2)If you lose all your chips, you can't bet. |- Larry Hite

Super Idea :slight_smile:

There’s always room to move, something new to learn and something new to test.

The most common cause of low prices is pessimism — some times pervasive, some times specific to a company or industry. We want to do business in such an environment, not because we like pessimism but because we like the prices it produces. It’s optimism that is the enemy of the rational buyer.
See more warren quotes here: http://www.indianhiddengems.com/2016/02/warren-buffett-quotes-on-investment.html

Don’t lose more chips than you hold. else, you can lose your marbles. :smiley:

“Rule #1, never lose money. Rule #2, never forget Rule #1.” – Warren Buffet
Safe strategies are safest bet ever !
For truely 2D & 3D integrated trading techniques feel free to download 100% free professional intraday trading strategies here : http://intradaytradingsecrets.blogspot.in/