Youtube - A new way of manipulation and Scams!

@VenuMadhav if possible can you please provide in person.

Yes, we upload the Voluntary auction file to NSE around the same time.

@VenuMadhav The ticket is already raised on 13 dec (#20231213886330) but still no resolution.

@VenuMadhav From 9:46 am onward IREDA stocks were consistently trading until 3:04 pm.

1. Why was the RMS (Risk Management System) unable to execute a purchase? Isnā€™t it strange?
  2. Also in support of the Zerodhaā€™s responses/statements there is no supportive document available/accessible anywhere.
  3. What happens to other people who has Short Position in IREDA, are the settlements happened as same as me on close out price or differently.

Thanks for such elaborate answer @VenuMadhav . It answers most of the queries . Also feel that such nitty gritty details could be added to official varsity posts.

It just leaves me with 2 more questions.

1)So in case of internal settlement a manual call is taken at the time of submitting voluntary auction file from your end whether you want to go through voluntary auction route or buy directly from market on T+1 ? Assuming it is done in the best interest of client to close out short delivered position internally as soon as possible.

2)when you said team decided to buy ireda from open market. how couldnā€™t the team procure it as it was actively trading majority of time during T+1. why were they unable to procure it as it was actively traded for 5 hours that day. Also you mention ā€˜desired priceā€™. how broker decides ā€˜desired priceā€™ .Best available ask should do the task right. And even as broker if you still procured some quantity shouldnā€™t you pro rate it across all short delivered clients to make process fair for all clients than a few clients facing all the consequences.

Just sharing my thoughts because as a broker you guys have always inculcated such practice of fairness.

2 Likes

After knowing all these complex stuff I feel 20rs per order makes sense :sweat_smile:
Thanks for sharing

And a 20rs SL orderā€¦ :smile: