Zeel share price decline after positive news close @452

Zee entertainment enterprise share price decline today, After a gap up opening,
‘what was the reason’ behind that.
despite having a positive news of company Quarter profit result, it posted better then expected result.
After a gap up opening the share price decline and went down
What was the reason behind that?
Closed @452 opening @470+

Its the oldest form of trapping in stock market, invented even before early man invented wheel.

Big money predicts the results, whereas newbie traders check the results and then trade on it.

When newbie buys, big money sells and runs away and stock goes down. And vice versa.

8 Likes

Also we cannot rule out the factor of stock operators being highly active in stocks which are in news.

What else can explain rise in KPIT shares despite weak results.

The day newbies understand this, that day they become a mature trader.

More than 80% shares of the promoters are pledged and promoters are thinking to sell it.
I think that could also be a reason for its downfall.

But on rumours sell on news. This is the basic principle

Now who can explain why Reliance blasted today

No logic works for TCS and RIL

I agree with Newbie 420

Same thing as Newbie explained above…

Reliance, Axis, ICICI will move more due to index management requirements, rather than real news or developments :smile:

Dont question these stock movements :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ITC, INFY, TATASTEEL also similarly…

Why are you misleading by keeping your name as newbie, trying to be humble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Read the number after Newbie also :sweat_smile:

haha joking

1 Like

May be bcoz of its profit numbers came on Thursday and Mukesh Ambani’s speech in Gujrat Vibrant on Friday where he said that Reliance will invest 3 Lac crore in Gujrat and will soon enter in e-commerce business.

Big investors will be knowing that stock will be overvalued now onwards . And also big investors buy at low price and sell at high.Big Investors usually manipulate stock price …

It’s very completed … You once watch BAAZAR Hindi movie

Personally, I don’t believe that any news is good or bad. I let the price to decide the nature of news to be and than follow the price.
If you believe that news is positive than you will not been able to short the entity even if the price is falling. The reason is simple. The bias created in mind is very dangerous because it doesn’t allow you to follow the price. Be a “गिरगिट” , change your colors(views) according to situation.

And most important.
Keep things simple.!