Zerodha and US stocks

Which broker are you using? How are you depositing money?

1 Like

@siva any improvement in USA investing , any ETA waiting for long time to invest in USA stock please come soon

No, we need few approvals from regulators but they kept all these on hold due to current scenario, this may take some more time.

1 Like

@Riyas_Ahamed

If you are keen to get started on US investing … Motilal S&P 500 index fund should be available in coin. You can check out Upstock has opened up overseas investing…

i already investing in s&p 500 motilal , i need to invest in particular stock also like unilever parent company in USA , ok let see upstock thats good news thanks

Check out: upstox.com/international

When we can expect with in two months , but 1 years back we are talking about this , not even a single thing is not fast in zerodha

1 Like

@nithin @siva sir when we can expect in investing in overseas in zerodha , waiting more than one year , other discount broker are already launched when you are speaking , any idea of month , this crisis times is best oppourtunity to invest in overseas , please dont put on hold its already too late

1 Like

Boss you trade in US market why cant invest? With same

@Mehdi_Abbas No its different , i am trading with my brother account because he is in USA , for long term investment i cannot do with my brother account , zerodha is trying to offer some thing different like we can see all my holding in console , its easy for me , incase anything happened for me my family can see my investment in the same account , it is easy for me and my family members to track the investment

I already open account in WEBULL for investment , just waiting for zerodha to confirm when they will start , if they are not coming this years i will skip zerodha , and i will start invest in WEBULL, those investment platform WEB version is awesome easy to understand also

Can check this post by Nithin, due to this covid crisis all the new approvals are put on hold.

@siva i heared zerodha is coming to invest in USA , i heared one year back , are you working on this anything possible this year

Yes, due to regulatory approvals on simplifying remittance charges are delayed due to this corana , hopefully we should do in next 3 to 4 months.

Upstox is allowing stock investment in 60 countries at a reasonable rate. When are you going to start?

You managed to place single order on it? or it is still coming soon?

3 Likes

@siva Please allow the feed from USA market in kite , after sometimes you allow to trade , I will learn the platform our ETF are available or not we can check , after regulatory framework finish you allow to invest , before Atleast you flash the USA market in kite

Yeah, that is our plan, we allow feeds soon.

1 Like

I don’t have account there. It is in their website. When are you bringing that? And is it only US stock or global?

1 Like

Yes can check above replies by Nithin himself.

Hai @nithin more then long years you told we are coming to invest in USA market , but other broker are already launched , in Motilal oswal first day there is 10k application hit to open a overseas account the CEO comment ,…
As a client of zerodha you make us disappointed us , you told in cnbc we will flash the live feed usa market after got approval we will allowed to invest , still you are not done anything , upcoming fall in market i will try to invest in ETF in usa market , hoping anymore in USA investing in zerodha i believe waiting its waste of time for me , anyway i will open account in motilal oswal – thanks , if upcoming years you are try to launch i will come back , thanks

i think only zerodha have remittence and rbi approval problem , other broker have no problem