Zerodha brokerage

:100::100::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

300 per year, guess it should not matter to anyone who want to invest and grow in life, that too people who has more than 2 lakhs to invest.

100 rs per year if one is investing 50 k to 2 lakhs, if one is having less than 50k to invest for them AMC is ZERO.

Can check this.

2 Likes

Yes you are right. I think they should come with yearly plan .9999/- or 4999/- year . What ever it is. The topic is not about only the brokerage plan their is huge portion of GST and govt tax if zerodha charge us yearly plan . Then it’s a relief for many

1 Like

It’s NOT brokerage , it’s ETT and STT killing us. Even after all this if we make some money, govt taxes it as per our income slab . Most of us are in 30% tax slab so effectively we are giving half our earnings to govt. (Ideally govt should declare us as govt employees and take care of our pension and health​:joy::joy::joy:)

3 Likes

Then how the networth of both brothers will increase from thousands of crores to millions of crores :wink:

I stopped using zerodha and shifted to fyers for investment and shoonya for short term investment and trading

Both offers same day withdrawal if requested before 5 pm since many years but zerodha just started now , they should give first but they don’t because of will to earn floating income from 1 day intrest.

Although in FnO shoonya and zerodha both made huge blunders and many lost huge money so no one got plus point for application infrastructure
But shoonya is totally free Brokerage and FnO traders know the value of it , lacs of money will be saved in zero brokerage.
While in zerodha many traders loose huge money in brokerage.
Zerodha lovers will still choose to loose that money but other free broker or plan based broker are also equally good so no point on losing money in form of brokerage.

2 Likes

I can’t understand why are people crying at 40 rupees brokerage. If they are like you then you need to listen to this very carefully.
I see only those who are doing algo trading complain about brokerage. These algo trading softwares give you an illusion of profit. At end of the month you end up paying more in brokerage than the profit made.

Then you start dreaming for “zero” brokerage platforms. For example there was a guy selling an algo software. On quore someon posted review saying that he used to make 20000 profit but his brokerage was 70000.

This means the trades are not sized properly at all. Or that algo software deliberately is not taking brokerage into account.
Many people think they can just get into a huge trade of 1000 lots and exit at 1 rupee or 2 rupee profit.
These are the people looking for zero brokerage When the make loss they see the brokerage is too high. When they make profit they see the brokerage has eaten most of their profit.

Advice is not do such kind of trading.

Zero brokers either charge you a fixed monthly fee which is around 4k to 5k for a reputed brokers. I don’t think anyone offer a completely Zero brokerage for F&O. there is one that offer zero brokerage for a 399 which is 199 per month.
If Brokers do not charge you for using their platform they will have to make money some other way and that will not be favorable to the retailer. Like selling our data. Behavioural Data is sold by these brokers. If you go by rumours in the market all top brokers do sell data to Big players.

If you are talking about a fixed fee that is not Zero brokerage. For example 4000 rupees per month means you have to take 100 trades per month to break even. Only if you are taking more than 100 trades per month it is not feasible.
There are people who have taken this plan in espresso I think and at the end of the month made 3000 rupees profit net and had to pay 4000 fixed brokerage.

How many trades you are taking in a day?