Zerodha forcing me to become a gambler!

You can consider selling June monthly options.

@Joe_Chris , if i am trading in 20000 , 22000 then i would have agreed to your point .

But zerodha saying that they are simply not allowing becoz OI is zero . That means in zerodha platform you can never trade any strike unless untill there is sizeable OI . Which is completely illogical.

I agree to point that they want to save newbies in market for erroneous trades but all first trades cant be error trades right ?

Let me ask you something out of curiosity. If you sell for Rs120 - whom do you expect to buy this?

In the past have you got such high rewards, if yes please specify which month. I have never backtested for these data.

@viswaram i randomly put 120 coz most of the times it doesnt allow 30rs , 40rs saying that price should be in 50 -150% range of LTP .

first time hearing this. i have seen restrictions on lot qty but never seen a restriction on price

1 Like

Ill take back all my curses if they allow me to trade normally as per exchange norms . If you see and understand all my posts i am not asking something out of the sky or illegal or anything extraordinary.

Most profitable trades they are blocking .

And thats the secret of all big players like PR sundar / its jegan and many big players . They play it very simple and huge , exactly at that point zerodha is blocking me and denying me and potential profit . For avg trader all my words will look ldiotic but if someone really into option selling they will understand what I am saying .

What are the exchange norms?

:exploding_head:

Okay.
@siva0 Hey can bank nifty be able to reach 44k or 41k before may expiry

I know I said I wouldn’t reply but this is getting funnier with every additional post.
And now I read the title of this thread. :rofl:

Exchange is allowing 16100 to 19250 . You can check here .

https://www.nseindia.com/option-chain

I only trade in nifty . I never took bank nifty so cant tell much about it sorry .

Help out this average trader. come on please. I am trying to build a strategy for next month. I also want to become big player like you. Please.

I usually sell ATM and just OTM weekly options. And some that are half a straddle away…
So my telescope doesnt see that far away.

So you say those who buy those options from you are gamblers? You forcing them to become gamblers? Moral or immoral? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

These are few of my trades for May month end expiry , Now it’s becoming very difficult for me to replicate the same in june 1st week .

I trade every week over month gap so that I can get good premium plus nifty wont trade out of the range (of course some unthinkable events like corona do happen thats the underlying risk with anything in life ) . Now my april end series became worthless which i cant put in june series coz zerodha is not allowing .

If This rolling over wont happen i will be forces to take more monthly options either it will be too long to assume a position or i have to go near to LTP .

like someone said, why dont you move out of zerodha. Find a broker which meets your requirement. Why bother if you are not geting what you want. Same thing happens with Banks. Few, freeze the account without notice after 20 years with them for Re-KYC. Now that you know them better, move out. I did the same with the bank moved out Why try to change when they are not listening.

The biggest challenge for any business is losing customer who do not complain. They just leave and the management will not even know why they left. So you did your part. If they dont listen to your suggestion, find your peace elsewhere.

Thanks @neha1101 kind reply .

I still have lot respect left for zerodha thats i am still with them . I am still hoping they will listen to me .

Its my responsibility as well to correct them or try to tell them which will eventually help me back or help traders who are like me .

Ill see how far i can go along . Few divorces are calm but few stay back and quarrel and try to put logic into other head .

1 Like

@VijayNair haha funny but

I am sure all buyers except newbies taking buy positions to hedge against short straddles at near strikes or hedge against the futures .

Infact people like me helping them to hedge their positions and bring liquidity into market at OTM strikes .

1 Like

You can still help. There are other strikes. I know what you want, but you can more or less achieve that without eyeing strikes where seemingly noone wants your help.

Clearly market is boring for most of us today. Most of them active here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jobless us :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Anyways, wishing you a very unhappy but married relationship with zerodha. Got to go and find my peace elsewhere

3 Likes

And immoral :tired_face::tired_face:

My brain is working over time to get out of a long straddle that I took, profitably. My policy, take a trade and then worry about how to get out profitably :exploding_head:

3 Likes