Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

A shortcut to cancel all the pending orders in pi will be really useful.

2 Likes

Cover Order in Kite will be most useful , who are working and unable to install Pi on their offfice.

2 Likes

trading in NCDEX

One of the things which has been catching on fire and not being offered by Zerodha is the ecosystem for retail friendly options traders . like Think or Swim and Dough .

1. Include > SQUARE OFF AND STOP LOSS targets as a net value for the entire QTY on an open position , directly on the ADMIN section of PI.

( I assume one reason why beginners empty their accounts in the first 90days is by NOT making an effort to place the stop loss order.

It involves a bit of manual calculation ( considering that a few of us are LAZY we dont bother to place the stop loss order)

By having a easy way to enter the net value of SQUARE OFF and STOP LOSS targets , beginners could still ride their boats beyond the first 90 days )

1. Include > Right click an area of Chart > price alerts beep > directly on the Pi Charts.

2. Include > Pi > Market watch > Pull down menu > TOP 10 Nifty / FnO Gainers/Losers.

1 Like
  1. I wish Bracket order for commodity as well.

2. I wish Stop Loss Limit & Stop Loss Market order for Cover Order

3. Same fund for Equity and Commodity

4. NEST, PI, KITE all have to be working behind firewall

5. Amibroker AFL can be used with PI and KITE

COMPARE BETWEEN TWO STOCKS/ INDEX as in marketcall.in… it would be awesome feature to do spread trading… asking for long long time… please add it asap…

Mahendra

We need these two things asap so Zerodha Pi can truly become a unbeatable software .

1- Very Imp - Heckyl Find - it is simply awesome

2- Long Term Historical Charts For Fno in a format like - near series , mid series , far series so in this format we can have Fno charts for even 5-10 years if someone wants to backtest their strategies for a longer period , currently we can just view fno charts for 90 days at max which is not sufficient for backtesting .

1 Like

In Bracket order when we select trailing stop loss and later if we modify the stop loss, trailing should start from the modified stop loss but right now again it is going back to it’s original stop loss and trailing.

Provide the Bracket order feature in mobile app.

1ST OF ALL PROVIDE US WITH A SOLID CUSTOMER CARE WHERE WE CAN CALL IF ONLINE TRADE FAILS AND EXECUTE THEN AND THERE AND PLEASE KEEP ANOTHER EXTRA SERVER FOR THAT CUSTOMER CARE …SO THAT THAT IF YOUR WORKING AND BACK UP SERVER FAILS THEN THEY WILL RESCUE US!! NO 1 THING.VERY IMPORTENT AND THEN YOU WILL BE NO 1.

1 Like

Zerodha should have its own news website where it fastly updates whats happening around and also add companies quotes and financial profile where we can see their financial reports.Pulse is not the solution.They should add more features in pulse.

6 Likes

A simple yet VERY effective tool, ESP for Options traders.

Given the Ride of a Options during  Intraday, we should have a EXIT formula based on MTM.

E.G : I buy 230CE and 190PE of SBI in option. Since i can't do a DIRECT exit with option (if a sudden spike in profits /loss is discovered. Zerodha should have a formula in place, where MTM for Exit can be set.

So in my MTM i set Rs 4000+ an Rs -2000 as TGT. Both sides.

So its simple, when my MTM either reaches +4000 or -2000 , Pi/Kite simple EXITS all my positions. Therefore i can sip on my bloody Mary and trade. (oops Tomatoes @ Rs 200/KG , no bloody Mary :P)

2 Likes

Please add Gann Hi Lo Actuator where we can have variable period (deafult=3) and High low for comutation. Also, allow this to be super imposed on the price action.

Gann Hilo if lower than Price action candle, should be painted green and if above as red

VWAP as an indicator on the chart just like simple and exponential moving averages are there…
also fibonacci retracement with 50% line and extensions please… also if we could erase other lines in fibonacci retracements and keep the ones that we want on the chart (like only 50%n 100% and remove or add any other according to our wish… not just fixed number of values in it …charts look too messy otherwise)… some platforms do have this facility… hope u can also provide … thankyou

2 Likes

wait for PI, KARAN.
See if you could catch all those there.

well one more simple need… can we save the TRENDLINES on the charts so that we do not have to draw them again whenever we open a chart… for example see TRADESTATION trendlines (they have a lot of features on trendlines which are missing in indian softwares) … thankyou

2 Likes

Agree with Karan

Intraday stock screener is what i have expected from PI

2 Likes
  1. In stock holding LTP as one coloumn
  2. Adding all traded scripts i.e. Expert advisor in PI
  3. If we have coded a tempelate appl tempelate option to be added in Kite
  4. Launch of Kite Mobile app urgently with all features of charting with adding indicators and superlite app so that it works on low bandwith also
  1. working fibonacci projections , neural networks etc
  2. varsity segment on chart tools like ellipse , gann fan etc there is lot of misguiding stuff on internet . since you already have the features , a short study material on how to interprete , how to use would make things smooth and easy for all users .
  3. live IV for options .
1 Like