Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

1. ON THE FLY CHANGING OF TIMEFRAME WITH CHART TOOLS AND INDICATORS INTACT (IE FIB , HORIZONTAL LINES SQURE MARKINGS ETC)
  2. IN EA OPTION TO CHOOSE TO GENERATE SIGNAL AT END OF CANDLE
  3. M TO M VISIBLE FOR ALL MARKETS ON A SMALL BAR , ALSO CLICKING ON IT WILL OPEN THE ORDER WINDOW
    4 ON ZOOM IN THE “SPACING BETWEEN THE CANDLES” SHOULD NOT CHANGE. THIS WAY MORE CANDLES CAN BE ACCOMODATED IN SAME AREA
    5 . ALL CHART TOOL MARKING SAVED AUTOMATICALLY FOR THE PERTICULAR SCRIPT . THUS REOPENING OF THE SAME SCRIPT THE CHART SHOULD DISPLAY ALL TOOLS (FIB, CHANNELS, LINES, TEXT, SYMBOLES ETC)
  4. SCROLLING OF TABS WHEN THE NO OF TABS GO BEYOND SCREEN SIZE
1 Like
  1. Bracket order and Cover order in Kite
  2. Chat Application on mobile with chat rooms for sharing trades and trading ideas.
  3. Zerodha investor education session. forum etc where new people get info on zerodha and Equity investment
  4. Zerodha Traders Academy. Ofeering various certificate courses on investing in equity, trading, Mutual funds, options and futures affiliated to NSE.
  5. Pop Out menu like a Ticker box in PI which gets displayed in the corner of screen with selected marketwatch scrips so that we dont have to keep staring at the screen every now and then.

I want spread chart between any two Stocks,Commodities etc. and also IV Charts for options ,Ichimoku study in PI

1 Like

that was hell of a list.Thank you.

still can’t see an option to add custom indicators or oscillators. Someone already requested this long time before. There are many study tools missing in the Pi software.

1 Like

Unable to save trendlines in workspace…need to make trend limes again n again

1 Like

Wrong tax filing? Do you mean you have paid extra taxes?

no, the transactions were not correctly showing in the statements extracted in the new BO. i come under nil tax slab anyway, so was less of a concern for me. i had to file a revise return with corrected transactions.

Q is under Beta, everyone knows that. There is big banner on top of Q saying this is beta version.
Anyways, got your point on tax thingy.
Bracket Orders are as like Hanan said in some post are run with algos on background. In order to run the coding the user has to be logged in. If timeout occurs, session will exit. Algos work only when session is active.
I use the zerodha web, so not sure of ZT, I never get disconnected since it allows too much time before time out. I can comfortably go for my lunch and come back. Zerodha window will be still active. No disconnection problems too.

Hi could you please explain a bit, do you mean Bracket Orders for Delivery type trades?

Bracket is an intraday product, everyone knows that. There is big pointer in z-connect saying this is intraday product.
Anyways, hope you got my point on bracket for carried position thingy.
IN simpler words, it he’s asking for bracket for positions he is carrying to the next day/days to come.

@karuna
Are you addressing me?
Since it is a wishlist, he could ask for anything? Whats why I asked for elaboration.
Bracket Orders are intraday product, of course. I guess Pradeep is asking for take it over next day, as you said. Got your point.

yes i was addressing u bro… glad u got my point…

u catched my point karuna

IV u mean implied volatility?

yes. IV is implied volatility.

hi Karan, can i know what Multiple price ladder means please?

price ladder is DOM only … the number of buy and sell orders at each price just like u see at snap quote… multiple means for each chart i can open a separate DOM…

1 Like

ok thanks :slight_smile:

Sell today and buy tommorrow is already there. You need to have the share in your demat account to do this. By doing STBT, the shares in your demat won’t get effected.