Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

Here is a list of feature Zerodha may consider in the new Kite release.

1. Linking to Excel
  2. Saving Chart for future reference
  3. Alerts on Stocks
  4. Alerts on all stocks in a Watchlist
  5. Versatile multi- timeframe technical screener as in https://chartink.com/ or better
  6. Import watchlist from file like notepad
  7. Remove limit on the number of watchlists
  8. Standard Watchlists like Nifty 50, other index stocks, F&O stocks
  9. In watchlist allow users to annotate stocks using icons, and text, make annotation text on mouse over
  10. Ability to write scripts like Pine scripts in Tradingview of amibroker afl
  11. Include delivery (quantity and %)information in the chart and make it available in chart
  12. Make volume information available for indices - nifty and others
  13. ATR indicator - make ATR % value available for charting
  14. Ability to turn some or all indicators off and on
  15. Ability to turn off/ ON components of multi component indicators like Ichimoku
  16. Make daily pivots for the next day at EOD today
  17. Provisions to turn on/ off pivot levels in the past periods
  18. Include indicators like Previous day levels - High, Low, Close, (H+L)/ 2 etc
  19. Position View - Enable users to view as a sum of different strategies (a combination of positions). The strategies should persist until closed …

Making traders confident to trade by enabling will get translated to more subscribers, more trade and more revenue. Monetizing enabling features will make those sitting on the fence to continue there than becoming active traders.

Per my past experience with Zerodha Kite, the trading platform was not tested to ensure that it always behaved the desired way and it never behaved in undesirable ways.

Hope new release will not have such issues…

2 Likes

intraday stock screener in pi or any app or platform which should be quite quick and accurate like a website known as chartink, though trade tiger sharekhan also ve that scanner but that one is useless with no time frames not much indicators. zerodha i suggest u to develop a app atleast and charge for it subscription which can scan intraday stocks better than chartink

Have you tried Zerodha Streak ?

Streak provides the live intraday scanner and direct order placement algo trading.

yes i tried but its not better than chartink

and problem is when i tried streak its not fully auomated algo trading

I think its the other way around. Streak is an algo trading platform where you can backtest various strategies and deploy them live directly with your trading account. Chartink is a general purpose stocks scanner for the web without an algo trading platform

first thing is streak should be fully automated which is not allowed in india, and backtesting strategy and scanning intraday stocks are two different things . does streak ve intraday stock scanner like chartink ?

Yes stock scanner is there which you can use to scan live stocks but not like chartink as in streak it would directly send the signals to the trading terminal but you have the option to intervene …

ok its there but its not what i am looking for thanks man

Hi @ManishAstral @DS7582

Streak is releasing its scanner in the month of June, to cater to this requirement.

2 Likes

thanks ll wait for this update hope this scanner ll be better than that of chartink :love_you_gesture::+1:

2 Likes

Well this is exciting news. Lets see what it brings to the table. :+1:

Waiting for GTC order from
Long long time …

Add shortcuts to enter and exit positions quickly and fix the latency issue.

I would love two features on Zerodha / Streak that would make my life considerably easier:

1. The ability to place automated limit buy orders based on a specified threshold Best Ask Price. For example, automatically buy 50 units of Security XYZ through a limit order, if and when the Best Ask Price is Rs 78 or lower. (This feature can also be extended to automated sell orders)
  2. The ability to place buy orders in excess of the funds in the trading account, with the automatic cancelation of pending orders, once the funds are exhausted.
    For example, if I have Rs 1 lakh of funds in my trading account, I should be able to place limit orders for Rs 3 lakh total (say, in 6 securities for 50k each), with the remaining 4 orders getting automatically cancelled when 2 of the 6 get executed. (In case, for whatever reason, 3 or more get executed, I can infuse the required funds the same day in market hours)
1 Like

Does any broker provide this facility of collateral for Gsec as of today ??
@siva

I am not sure, may be you can drop a mail to their support.

1. Cant do BTST on Equity option because exit all only works for index option. by the time i manually exit with set price when market opens up or down, i have already lost lot of profit.
  2. mobile widget only shows holding, so its useless for traders. make it show position or even watch lists.
  3. I know there is security risk to keep mobile app logged it, but maybe keep it logged in on highly secured mobiles which has finger print scanner? or at least prompt to login only when a user try to execute trade, that way we dont have to login everyday to just watch watchlist and positions.
  4. show LTP, %change and points change in chart top left area with big text.
  5. on browser there is space available between zerodha logo and dashboard text, fill it with possiting P&L and margin available, it will be very useful.
  6. Like chart, market depth buttons etc, Add option chain button for stocks and index, when clicked it should list strike prices on main screen, from there we can add the strike price to our watch list or directly buy/sell from it.
  7. date selection in chart to see how it moved on that particular day with highs and lows.
  8. ways to find yesterdays high/low, moving average, all time highs etc, maybe show it below the chart.
  9. make browser kite less laggy. After checking charts of many stocks browser becomes laggy, probably because it remembers every chart i opened.

The worst thing is blocking for trade in some strike price options, even high liquid index options.
Forced to another platforms.

1 Like

@Kunal_Kothari

Streak does not support Auto trading

Though the position sizing is our roadmap. The requirement that you mentioned requires coding. Streak does not provide such service. You can write a custom code in python or hire a coder to do this.