Zerodha shares our trading SL with operators

I don’t think so, according to me no one can see stop loss order book but as once stop loss is triggered they move to passive order book and sit as limit if condition is given as limit stop loss and this book is accessible to all though only best 5 bids/offers are visible to retail clients and entire book is available for institutions based on their access type.

3 Likes

You need to read market dynamics much deeply.

Dear Sir,
It wont be able for me to reply anymore on this forum.
Are you on traderji?

No @maddy_Des, I am not on Traderji. But will join and let you know. In the meanwhile please mail me on [email protected]

@maddy_Des, I have joined Traderji as Lakshmikanth Jadhav.

Four level of data (if you pay you can also get it)… Some details here

1 Like

This question has been asked a no. of times before, and received replies in the negative, sometimes humorously!
The market is very, very big, just download the bhavcopy to check the volumes. There is no one after your little quantity, sorry no offense meant, take it as our little quantity!

1 Like

Sir ,

Can you please tell , if I trade in intraday for penny stock (6.5₹) in 10 lakhs so my total traded volume becomes 20 lakh 7 thousand almost .
So what will be the brokerage amount for this and do zerodha charge extra for volume in intraday ?

If its a placed as a single order the brokerage is capped at 20 INR per order.

20 INR max for buy order, 20 INR max for sell order.

1 Like

Thank thank thank you thank you very much for reply waiting for my newwwww account .

1 Like

Same thing happened with me 7-8 times…recently in few days…
When i place a decent stop loss using BO and then trade then exact my stop loss hit and price just reverse from that point .
Today also happed with me in 2 trades of nifty and BN.
Exact stop loss hit and 2 -4 point up and then reveresed and my target hit.
But also it doesnt mean that any one is getting benefitted from these small amount of money.

Hard luck for the trades ended in red…
Let us understand sl and tp , we all know the levels which has been kept as sl or tp in past becomes support or resistance of present and future…
So the levels where masses are involved usually get touched and bounce back in trend . try to avoid keeping such sl or tp … most of the time prices retest or test these levels then move forward…

You are right…I am also doing intraday in FnO.SL triggers is common but I don’t think this is due to Zerodha.We should see the support n resistance levels while trading.i will also add we need to see NSE Web for atlleasr 2 weeks High Low n close price in particular stock.

But one important thing I hereby would like hear from all that whether operators or broker have any additional tools wherein they can see at which price there are maximum sell or buy orders.This is seriously needs to be debated.

Could you please suggest wherein I can check theses data.There is serious concern one should understand why the SL is being hit many times.
However, I have not experienced any such things in Zerodha

Does your trades are in millions. What will zerodha get out of it …it’s a trading platform . It’s just a traders mentality when trades go against them . What do you feel when your trades go 100 right.

There are algorithmic systems working after this which arenao efficient in analysing the trend as well as they follow a strong mathematicals models to predict Vols, trends, price behaviour etc.

So dear sir,be calm and invest your time in learning the market more in depth.

I just read this thread and happened to find this news yesterday, pure coincidence.

I know big players will not target small flies like me. If they do it would be a waste of their time and money.

Their target might be front running institutions and other big players. We just happen to choose the opposite way.

1 Like

Yes they always monitor winning trader and then they use it too then it does not work anymore, u will get consistent losses with that winning strategy lol haha, happed ever?